Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. South Carolina***

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Shane Beamer on Dan Mullen:

Dan Mullen has history of focusing on special teams and these guys are dangerous in return game….He prides himself on special teams, going back to his Mississippi State days.”

Maybe we should just cancel all coaching press conferences if we’re just gonna have them sit there and spew complete garbage.

I think Musk has already put a man on Mars. And this is the guy he chose to go.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Just Saw Mullen on Ch. 20 news said were playing an excellent S.C. team this weekend "excellent" I know thats just Coach Speech but his chit is getting hard to watch.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I've been to every UF appearance on the gridiron in Columbia since 1993. Not this year, even though the seats are lowers on the 30 and free. Nope. Mullen and Strickin can take turns sucking my left testicle.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Dan Mullen has history of focusing on special teams and these guys are dangerous in return game….He prides himself on special teams, going back to his Mississippi State days.”

Maybe we should just cancel all coaching press conferences if we’re just gonna have them sit there and spew complete garbage.
9610a31424dc82785e5a0bdc4c1ad31f.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just Saw Mullen on Ch. 20 news said were playing an excellent S.C. team this weekend "excellent" I know thats just Coach Speech but his chit is getting hard to watch.
What he meant is finally we have an excellent chance to beat a name that looks a lot better than the team is.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
we have 4 cupcakes left. we will lose 1 of those games. The only one that is guaranteed is the directional school. sc, mizz and sow are all toss ups. frankly it wouldn't shock me to go 2-2.

thats how pathetic this team and staff is. the team doesnt believe anymore, and the coaches suck and are just going through the motions.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

That's pretty funny. What games has he been watching? I wasn't sure we even fielded special teams anymore. More like special ed.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Will Spurrier wear his USC hat and drink a tiny bottle of Sutter's Home all for himself.?
What if the gamecocks show up to really try to win the game.?

If any team really wants to win against our fighting Mullenz, they can. Dan's special talent for losing the team, fan base and media support are on full display for all to see. Dan set fire to his job last year, the fire is still raging and there is no saving him now. He's toast, the only question is what happens to Strick? I used to care about these things but that ship has sunk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ive never seen a coach qhit on his team as definitely as last year;
Ive never seen a coach skip bowl prep; and
Ive never seen a coach (or leader) regain his team once he has lost them.

It is just amazing we keep hiring quitter/loser coaches.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Who knows what a player can do once contaminatedly coached by Mullen.?

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
I think there's a good chance we lose this one. We will see how disjointed and how much he has really lost the team. He has almost 100% lost the fanbase. Some players were still trying to play for Mcelwain and Muschamp. I dont think there's one player on this team that likes playing for mullen or fatass. I think SC beats us something like 21-20 after we miss another extra point. You shouldn't discount how bad a team plays when they just don't care anymore.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i dont think we lose this one. sc is really bad. but i do think we drop one of the next 4, and it wouldnt surprise me to drop 2. mizz and fsu are both easily losable games.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, we aren't losing this. Maybe Mizzu. They are always schizo.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mizzou is the game Mullen will lose.

Mizzou runs a lot of misdirection run plays and lots of creative play action passes that require discipline from the defense.
Discipline has been a problem for us for awhile now and it will be worse now that the players have lost faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator