Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone posted a visitors list yet, heard its massive?

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Has anyone posted a visitors list yet, heard its massive?
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Kinda wild, kids already gets pulled after getting beat up by a good Texas D. Wonder what it would take to pull Mertz?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Kinda wild, kids already gets pulled after getting beat up by a good Texas D. Wonder what it would take to pull Mertz?

Shane's been saying Milroe is good, he's just not a QB. Shane has also been saying Mertz fits the mold of a typical Spurrier QB.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Shane's been saying Milroe is good, he's just not a QB. Shane has also been saying Mertz fits the mold of a typical Spurrier QB.

I watched the end of the A&M game last year and said the same thing. It prompted my post about a pattern in football where we’ve started calling certain kids dual threat quarterbacks when they’re really just great athletes that can kind of throw.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Shane also said we'd beat Utah by eleventy-billion and that Mertz would score more points than AR. Haven't seen either yet. In fact I get the feeling that Shane is full of schit most of the time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Shane also said we'd beat Utah by eleventy-billion and that Mertz would score more points than AR. Haven't seen either yet. In fact I get the feeling that Shane is full of schit most of the time.
Let's cut Shane some slack here. Most of his info is coming from a hand written letter or a collect call with someone breathing down his neck.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Well, you've been here long enough, you know what opinions are like.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
First home game in years fellas….any of you guys have tips on best places to park? I don’t really want to drive to Oaks Mall or Celebration Pointe just to pay 30 bucks for a shuttle if there are some public lots closer to campus for same price
If you’re coming in from the North side take 13th to 7th or 8th street turn right plenty of yards to park at, bout a three block walk to stadium, pretty easy to get out.
If you get there early 7th street dead ends at the old JJ Finley elem. school, that usually have some single day parking

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Yay!!!

That means their 5* QB will be on the market next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.