Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t change my name on here for just anybody. First Trask, now Mertz.

I don’t want to take complete credit, but I don’t think it’s just a coincidence either…..:lol:
Yea....we'll go with that....that's it

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
The wr catching the balls with hands early on was awesome to see, especially on the sideline

Oh and lets not forget after the UT touchdown he put the fans “to sleep”. That aged nicely for UT. What a dumb@ss

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yea....we'll go with that....that's it

Chris Paul Lol GIF by ESPN

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Nice win for the team. I’m happy for them. They looked really good tonight.

Because they got a big win, I won’t be referring to him as Sun Belt Billy for the rest of the night. He earned it today.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was in the Swamp the last time we lost to Tennessee at home, in 2003, when Clausen rubbed it in afterward by leading the UT band into Rocky Top. We were bad and you knew it wasn't getting any better. I hope we never lose to them at home again.

I was there also.
A noon game and it seemed like it was 120 degrees
Absolutely miserable day.

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
I was there also.
A noon game and it seemed like it was 120 degrees
Absolutely miserable day.
I was there for that game too.....One of the hottest games I've been to at the Swamp. Some of the worst time management you have ever seen, which was typical for the Zook era. Then we turned around and had another miserable loss two weeks later in the Swamp to Eli Manning and Ole Miss. That game was like 3 degrees cooler than the Tennessee loss. As I recall there wasn't a single cloud in the sky for either game.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Took my son to his 1st game tonight. Hell of crowd. We had ball. I'll give Napier credit. I thought he called a good game the 1st half. For the 1st time this year we were throwing at the sticks . And I think the defense is just gonna get better and better

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
Best part tho…gotta give credit here cuz it was so good to see

We beat them bitches at the line of scrimmage

You can run hurry up all you won’t but that **** won’t work if you’re getting beat in the trenches

If our Gators can play like they did in the second quarter more often we can exceed expectations

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Yup... after err'body saying that kids today have no heart, that rivalry games weren't being emphasized... blah blah blah

I think they're learning the good lessons from Swamp Kings just fine...
True freshman Castell was making all sorts of plays at safety. He’s gonna be a good one.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Best part tho…gotta give credit here cuz it was so good to see

We beat them bitches at the line of scrimmage

You can run hurry up all you won’t but that **** won’t work if you’re getting beat in the trenches

If our Gators can play like they did in the second quarter more often we can exceed expectations
I can’t believe how effectively AA took away their passing game outside the two TDs. They bled so much clock trying to run the ball second half….

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
True freshman Castell was making all sorts of plays at safety. He’s gonna be a good one.
They all are... coverage was tight (and Milton made a couple perfect throws), people held assignments, tackling is light years better overall... this D will probably be lights out next year, and I miss our good defenses, especially the ones from the early 90's

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
This was one of those games where a bunch of individuals come together and bond as a team. I’m glad fat boy heupel called that timeout where the cheap shot on Mertz rallied the Gators to respond. Gators fighting in the trenches for each other! Looking forward to Breakfast with Cover in the a.m.!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.