Nola sucks . Ox is right about the obnoxious preaching . Good riddance
Not gone.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
YET

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Nice win for us yesterday. Can’t help but wonder where that version of AR has been the past few months. The play calling seemed better, too. I dunno, maybe it’s just a much needed win that made yesterday seem better but anytime we can hang an L on that asshat Jimbo, I’ll take it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Says the clown that called for AR to be benched because the backup threw a touchdown against Sally Sue State .

We don’t play Sally Sue State this year. That was last year. And it’ll probably be the last time too. Apparently, the pregame conversation between the coaches didn’t go so well.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Random thought on yesterday…

In 2020 and 2021 the Gators found a way to lose to depleted and unraveling LSU teams. Winning this game is a positive step, no matter who had the flu etc.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Also, I thought the wheels had fallen off. Hat's off to coach Napier for keeping the team focused. And hopefully this is the kick start to a solid finish. A confidence booster

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
A win is a win.

Except, not really.

Reality.

Texas A&M is the worst team in the West.

Look at how many were out with the flu , injury from the worst team in the West.

View attachment 50672
That list is such BS. Are those people who "started" or played "backup" at some point in the year. They had 6 out with the flue from last week's roster and a few injuries (like every team this far into an SEC schedule).

The QB that started yesterday WAS their starting QB at the beginning of the year. So he was good enough to start the season, but his being forced to start is an excuse for a loss in game 9. BS!

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
We didnt have our starting QB, dude is a Fr who literally just started his first game the week before lol

Crazy thing is the same Gator 'fans' saying we better win this game due to their guys being out are the same ones trying to discount the win afterwards acting like we beat a bunch of no talent bench warmers

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We didnt have our starting QB, dude is a Fr who literally just started his first game the week before lol

Crazy thing is the same Gator 'fans' saying we better win this game due to their guys being out are the same ones trying to discount the win afterwards acting like we beat a bunch of no talent bench warmers

I think it’s pretty obvious why Taylor was able to swoop in and crush Candi. Fisher is an excuse machine and that likely permeates his entire life.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dumbo, yap, yap, yap, and yap. If teams played as well as flaps his gums. He absolutely knows he is in the best position he can be. No matter the record he gets a check. No matter how bad he sucks, he gets a check. When they go to fire his azz, he gets an even bigger check. Obviously, Dumbo is responsible for his record. But aTm deserve everything they are getting for giving a buyout like they have.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Well, this was #6 he's had to go through. To me it's more,...yeah, we lost another one but a lot of things about this one were beyond my control, illness, injuries, etc. and I know I'll get a bit more of a pass. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.