***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
It's not just what he said, it's how it was expressed that's most noticeable to me.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well the admin can say to itself "he took the stuff, death threats & UGa beatdown, took it all like a man." It's our administration that is looking for an "out" from having to fire McElwain. Mac's job will survive all this season and next. Then Corall's crew (or Mac's LDR, or Allen) will improve the UF offense to #99, extending Mac's UF career. I hate that but we do not have brave folks in the hire-fire positions. AD Stricklin came from a school well used to mediocrity. Foley hand-picked Stricklin.

Forgive my buzzkill, but in the outlook of our HC, it is what it is.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Players regurgitate the same delusional views of their coach... we're buddies, we work hard, we're getting better... yet visual reality is none of those things. Acting arrogant does not make you a real bad ass, just saying.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
I think a lot of our players lack that killer mentality and they are ok with it. I truly believe that they half as s practice and it shows in the results. Kids at school love teachers that let them do whatever they want without holding them accountable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator