***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm almost out of my mind waiting for this game with expectations I have no business having. I blame everyone on this board for this. I also blame this coaching staff. You are all responsible for this. Instead of a lazy week of low expectations and being up for ANY excuse to lay back and have a flow of adult beverages to numb the pain and disappointments of the previous two HC hires and commiserate in the company of others with the same misery has all been blown completely up. I've already started gnawing my fingernails to the quick. Thanks everyone...

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
How to stop the barking bitches.
Remember about 35 years ago me and the posse was walking up to the game after some fine-tuning of our moods in the parking since about 9 that morning when we came upon 20 or so Dawgs lined up on the sidewalk barking their brains out at all the Gator fans that came by.
I remember a police in the street directing traffic and hundreds of fans in the street, but what I remember most was that pack of barking dawg fans that needed some type of rebuttal, I looked over at my Bud and said lets moon the bitches , I dropped my pants right there in the middle of the street and spread the cheeks , the barking stopped for a few seconds and the yelling and cussing followed. I pulled up my pants up looked around and my bud and posse was getting away from me like a speeding bullet, I think we lost 44-0 that day but for a brief moment I shut down the barking bitches.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Seriously, what was that?
I believe it’s just an intro to a lil Wayne song, who’s last name is Carter and has named some of his albums The Carter II, III, IV, etc.

Disclosure: I do not listen to Lil Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator