Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I would advise anyone that gets angry enough to post a death threat to our coach, To punch a hole or two in the drywall instead.

Also, If the game goes that bad, and we don't even show up, just stay off the board. Turn the game off and find something else to do.
Get hammered.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Want to be able to see this team take the punch that they are going to get from UGLY, and punch back hard! No UK type feeling sorry for ourselves and thumb sucking while holding onto our blanky response. Grow up, fast, young freshmen!

As long as we do that and I don't have to watch us spend eight minutes, down two scores, as time is expiring, to be able to score a "get-close" TD so that I can have a "lost by seven points" narrative, I'll enjoy the game. Grifter type behavior there.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
27....the correct answer was 27

Adam Sandler Eye Roll GIF by filmeditor

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Be nice to actually score first in this game, instead of always starting out in a hole. Since Kirby has been there his teams have scored first in every game, even in his 2 losses.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hate that 12 year old looking sob with his butt cut hair and false bravado more than I could ever describe.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Over/Under on Billy death threats on Saturday from members of this board: 28
I'm too busy planning Spierto's disappearance if CBN keeps trotting him out there. The other crazies on this board will have to pick up the slack.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Want to be able to see this team take the punch that they are going to get from UGLY, and punch back hard! No UK type feeling sorry for ourselves and thumb sucking while holding onto our blanky response. Grow up, fast, young freshmen!
I picture Napier having a kumbaya talk about friends, family, and brotherhood while Shart is top-of-lung yelling at his team to go out there and kick Florida's ass. I always hope I am wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator