LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Go Florida Football GIF by University of Florida

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I think the other is coming off an ACL injury.

Kuithe is coming off of an ACL injury from late September. I expect him to be full go. Rising will be the story. That and if our LB's can perform better than last year in week 1 against the run. 230 yards, especially in the altitude would not be great for our hopes of pressuring a gimpy Rising. They lost Thomas who was big against us last year. However, once he was injured they began feeding Jackson, who didn't play against us and that dude might be their best back. He put up 8 ypc in the Pac 12 title game and 6 ypc against Penn State in the Rose Bowl. Both on 13 carries.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Part of me hopes we get skull fuchsed and curb stomped so I can continue bashing your love for Taters but I'll be with my family and we'll be rooting for Florida.
I was really hoping to make this one too; alas, it was not to be.

The worst part is I’ll be at a conference where almost everyone is from Georgia and are probably all dwag fans. Maybe I’ll just watch the game in my room….

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Offensive coordinator Andy Ludwig told reporters on Monday that quarterback Cam Rising is not yet a full go, but the expectation is he will be so at some point during camp. Ludwig also said tight end Brant Kuithe is in the same boat while running back Chris Curry has been cleared to return, per Utah insider Josh Newman.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
What was top of mind for Utah coach Kyle Whittingham as the Utes opened fall camp on Monday? Asked what the biggest focus during fall camp outside of quarterback is, Whittingham answered “quarterback.” “I can’t think of anything close to that right now,” he said.

“He’s practicing but he’ll have limitations. That’ll pretty much be the report for at least a couple weeks — practicing with limitations,” Whittingham said on Monday.

In spring camp, redshirt freshman Rose separated himself from the other contenders — Nate Johnson and Bryson Barnes. “They’re all picking up where they left off in spring. Brandon came out of spring slightly ahead of the other guys,” Whittingham said.

Cameron Rising’s health, backup QB battle top of mind for Kyle Whittingham as Utah opens fall camp

Here is Brandon Rose's recruiting profile (3 star on every site, low level P5 offers. Decent, not exceptional size) - Brandon Rose, 2022 Pro Style Quarterback, Utah

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we win and expect to but I hope it's not by too much or be too easy. I don't want any of our new people thinking Utah is like the SEC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.