Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Vanderbilt*** ETN likely out

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think they were embarrassed by the Charlotte game honestly, they won. They got raped in Lexington.
Yes, the Gators won against Charlotte!! 5 field goals needed to secure the win over a team that ranks in the basement in most categories. Florida Gators (SEC) vs Charlotte 49ers poor school for the blind. Happy they won but nothing to celebrate about. One thing for sure we were taken behind the woodshed and abused over and over in the Kentucky game.
Charlotte stats:
RankingsFBS (Overall)
Offensive114 (147)
Defensive100 (109)
Schedule (Current)63 (67)
Schedule (Future)80 (80)

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Yes, the Gators won against Charlotte!! 5 field goals needed to secure the win over a team that ranks in the basement in most categories. Florida Gators (SEC) vs Charlotte 49ers poor school for the blind. Happy they won but nothing to celebrate about. One thing for sure we were taken behind the woodshed and abused over and over in the Kentucky game.
Charlotte stats:
RankingsFBS (Overall)
Offensive114 (147)
Defensive100 (109)
Schedule (Current)63 (67)
Schedule (Future)80 (80)
I agree it was a **** show, just saying I didn't think they were upset.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
We have played about 2 good half's of football on offense this season for various reasons. We haven't really put an entire good half of football together yet. So far every game the defense has been pretty good, offense has been hot cold and special teams has been mid-to-poor. We've looked like dog ****e on offense on the road and pretty good at home.

I think we have another good outing by the D, decent outing by the O and another mid or below for special teams. Win.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We're beating Vandy, I have no doubt in my mind.

I have some sources that indicate Billy told the team " listen up guys, you know I like you all and you like me. We have a really good thing going here. I'm on the ropes boys we have got to win this game. So for this week only, our regular yoga and medi sessions are cancelled. However, if we win, we will resume those sessions and also have some creative dance classes and spa sessions for those who want some extra time developing mindfulness."

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We're beating Vandy, I have no doubt in my mind.

I have some sources that indicate Billy told the team " listen up guys, you know I like you all and you like me. We have a really good thing going here. I'm on the ropes boys we have got to win this game. So for this week only, our regular yoga and medi sessions are cancelled. However, if we win, we will resume those sessions and also have some creative dance classes and spa sessions for those who want some extra time developing mindfulness."
mac? that you?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
mac? that you?
peanutbutter-spread.gif

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I will be there and it’s a very special game for me.

I am going with my oldest son (Gator son number one) and my oldest grandson. He’s four years old and this will be his first Gator game. He’s so excited that he can’t wait.

I am hoping that BN doesn’t ruin the day for us.
Hes 4 years old, he will have fun no matter what if you show that you're having fun regardless of whats happening on the field! I know you know this having raised your own. Hope you guys have a blast!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
F7oVACBWAAAoHcz.jpg

Two OL starters are listed as questionable. Kingsley and Barber.

Last edited:

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
Hmmm…I wonder what type of upper body injury Etienne has. I sure hope this isn’t the beginning of Trevor shutting it down because of frustration or being in some doghouse. I still believe in Billy as the long-term solution, but patience isn’t a key virtue these days, especially when other first-year coaches are lighting it up faster.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Kingsley being hurt explains why Slaughter was on the field and getting blown up on the final 4th and 2 run against UK.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I will be there live, and I will bring the...

boom GIF

and the

taylor swift suck it GIF

and maybe a

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

but we'll have to have at least 3 good plays to get to that level!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Please don't ruin it in the box for us streamers. Delay your enthusiasm for at least 30 secs. per update.

Besides, we're supposed to be stoic fans now. Calm down. Slow your roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.