***Official I freakin' despise bulldwags***

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
ufgator812;n299532 said:
**** them all. **** Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (**** him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Will Muschamp, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, **** them all.

WOW! That pretty much takes care of it!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
ufgator812;n299532 said:
**** them all. **** Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (**** him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Will Muschamp, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, **** them all.

I'll take Kim,

fetch

You get the rest.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Why does the St. Johns River flow north? Because Georgia sucks.

Another classic.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Why does it take two Georgia Bulldogs to eat possum. Somebody's gotta look out for cars.
In Roadside Zoos in Georgia, the cages have plaques giving animal's habitats & recipes.
Mark Richt is a seagull coach: flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps everywhere, then leaves head held high. :rimshot:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n299681]No reason why we shouldn't go into the FSU game 10-1. Wouldn't that be fun? [/QUOTE]
Especially if they're undefeated

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n299780 said:
This play
morenohit.gif

That led to this
richt5ph5.jpg
Might be my all-time favorite in this series

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n299781 said:
It's impossible for me to hate actual bulldogs, even Uga. They're so awesome as dogs.

I had a bulldog for a few years. Absolutely the dumbest animal I've ever been around. Her name was Daisy, but I called her "Stemmy", because I was certain that she only had a brain stem...just enough to keep vital systems working, but no ability for thought. She gnawed a hole in a flat wall and shocked herself on a wall socket. Damn dog tore my rotator cuff because having her on one of those retractable leashes was like having a 1000 lb Marlin tearing line off of a Penn Intl reel. When it completely despooled, it jerked my arm damn near out of socket, and she went spinning arse over head. It hurt, but damn it was funny.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BNAG8R;n299783 said:
I had a bulldog for a few years. Absolutely the dumbest animal I've ever been around. Her name was Daisy, but I called her "Stemmy", because I was certain that she only had a brain stem...just enough to keep vital systems working, but no ability for thought. She gnawed a hole in a flat wall and shocked herself on a wall socket. Damn dog tore my rotator cuff because having her on one of those retractable leashes was like having a 1000 lb Marlin tearing line off of a Penn Intl reel. When it completely despooled, it jerked my arm damn near out of socket, and she went spinning arse over head. It hurt, but damn it was funny.

Well they say dogs are a reflection of their owners. :dance:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
ufgator812;n299532 said:

I kinda like Ray Goff, from the standpoint that he's a notch below Richt on the "****te the bed in big games" scale. Plus......Zaxby's has some damn fine food.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SGG;n299804 said:
I kinda like Ray Goff, from the standpoint that he's a notch below Richt on the "****te the bed in big games" scale. Plus......Zaxby's has some damn fine food.

I suspect he was a lot less likeable as a player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator