***Official I freakin' despise bulldwags***

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Bernardo de la Paz;n299809 said:
I suspect he was a lot less likeable as a player.
Probably, he's from Moultrie. Not very many likeable folks from Moultrie. :lol2:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n299532 said:
**** them all. **** Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (**** him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Will Muschamp, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, **** them all.

Ray was OK. Screw the rest of 'em.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n299781 said:
It's impossible for me to hate actual bulldogs, even Uga. They're so awesome as dogs.

Worthless animal. Save the $800-1,000 and countless vet bills and just get a pet rock. Just as mobile and won't drool all over the place.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
ufgator812;n299532 said:
**** them all. **** Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (**** him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Will Muschamp, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, **** them all.

I think you forgot Hines Ward and Matt Stafford.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
And Todd Grantham's choke sign.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n299532 said:

Here's hoping I never accidentally move next door to Vince Dooley... :lol2:

While I like to consider myself a better-than-average wordsmith, I simply do not possess the eloquence to describe how much I hate the Humpers. I really don't. In fact, I don't think William Shakespeare could adequately describe my enmity for them, a searing rage that borders on psychotic hatred. For me, there are the Humpers and then everyone else (with the Chuggers and Clowns leading that pack, in that order).

Given the borderline miraculous job Mac has done with this team - including having us in a position to actually win in Death Valley Saturday night with a rusty backup QB - I actually have no doubt we are going to hammer the Humpers and will be surprised if the game is even close.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n299781 said:
It's impossible for me to hate actual bulldogs, even Uga. They're so awesome as dogs.

I currently own my third one. I had to put down my last one last November. He made it to 12 years, 10 1/2 months. They are great dogs. Temperamant is perfect for households with children and other animals.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n299532 said:

I'm glad to see you didn't include my brother-in-law, Louis Freedman, who was #59, starting DT for them in the 77 and 78 seasons. He did play with Ray Goof. As much as I despise the Puppies, it's hard for me to absolutely hate them - Dooley was very nice to Louis when he was very ill two years ago. My wife went there. My younger son Scott earned a double major there in 2010 (four letter word - HOPE scholarship, which he had all four years). Not to mention all of my friends and the many relatives on my wife's side who are Dogs (no, I'll never misspell it like they do).

This doesn't, of course, minimize all of the misery they gave me (I graduated from UF in 1977, so you can see that there were three of the four years I was in school, then the latter half of the 70s - except for 77, and of course, Lindsey Scott and the early 80s, well, except for 84 and 86 ALL of the 80s, and, of course, the Stomp game in 07). That's palpable. I want to beat them, and beat them, BAD. As I always say here in Jawja, it's ALWAYS a beautiful Sunday morning the day after we put a whippin' on them.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n299577 said:
The only thing I hate worse than a Dawg is a Georgia Bulldog.

Do NOT give in to them - do not spell Dog the way THEY do.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don't forget this guy
damon_evans_no_evidence.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dislike them but no more than Tennessee or LSU or even Kentucky. They've been irrelevant too long. Now, FSU or Miami? Those teams I despise. I have to look at their gear on people's backs and watch the ahole in the Audi with the FSU plate cut in front of me in traffic just to make sure I know where his allegiance is. I hate FSU and Miami.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;300036 said:
I'm glad to see you didn't include my brother-in-law, Louis Freedman, who was #59, starting DT for them in the 77 and 78 seasons. He did play with Ray Goof. As much as I despise the Puppies, it's hard for me to absolutely hate them - Dooley was very nice to Louis when he was very ill two years ago. My wife went there. My younger son Scott earned a double major there in 2010 (four letter word - HOPE scholarship, which he had all four years). Not to mention all of my friends and the many relatives on my wife's side who are Dogs (no, I'll never misspell it like they do).

This doesn't, of course, minimize all of the misery they gave me (I graduated from UF in 1977, so you can see that there were three of the four years I was in school, then the latter half of the 70s - except for 77, and of course, Lindsey Scott and the early 80s, well, except for 84 and 86 ALL of the 80s, and, of course, the Stomp game in 07). That's palpable. I want to beat them, and beat them, BAD. As I always say here in Jawja, it's ALWAYS a beautiful Sunday morning the day after we put a whippin' on them.

In all honesty, I have long considered adding you to the list. You need not remind me of all your shortcomings. I do not like to think about you this time of year.....

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What did the Athens City Council do to earn the wrath? :lol:

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
MidwestChomp;n299868 said:
I think you forgot Hines Ward and Matt Stafford.

I'm don't really dislike Hines Ward.

Stafford you can leave off the list, he pretty much ****s himself on TV every week without our moral support.

I confess I listen regularly to the B-52s.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n299879 said:
[video=youtube;m9qm8JROXWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9qm8JROXWc[/video]
Hellz yeah. Better see mo dat from Jarrad and I'm Antonio soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator