Gator Baseball ***OFFICIAL NC SERIES THREAD: UF vs LSU***

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m glad we’ve shut these obnoxious fcvkers up, at least for today. Their players & fans have acted like a bunch of arrogant bastards at the CWS.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So good to see Cags having a good day at the plate. Hopefully this boosts his confidence and bleeds over into his pitching tomorrow.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If only we had won yesterday when we had the chance, this would be so beautifully humiliating for the cornholes.
True but if we had won yesterday, I assure you that Haystacks Calhoun would not have started on the mound for LSU today. Would not have been Skenes but sure as hell would not have been Haystacks. So game might have been totally different.

GOGATORS

Jun 24, 2023
Guys on radio said looks like somebody yelled fire with the purple & yellow filing out of the stadium. That, my friends, is the lsu MO. They are one-way like that in EVERY sport. The radio duo are also speculating about who they will send to the mound tomorrow. No question it will be Skenes. Their big $$$ booster supporters will crucify the AD if they don't and Skenes wants to anyway. This Gator team is who deserves the title though-they are a more complete team. They can absolutely do it as long as the Skene hype doesn't get in their heads.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I know that is a stretch but that guy is a man.

this is 40 man GIF

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Don't ban me, but we need to leave a few of these runs in the bat bag. Anyone who's coached a lot knows what I mean.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
True but if we had won yesterday, I assure you that Haystacks Calhoun would not have started on the mound for LSU today. Would not have been Skenes but sure as hell would not have been Haystacks. So game might have been totally different.
I’ve always felt you’re a good guy, good Gator, but a Haystacks Calhoun reference validates it!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Before I sign out gotta give props to Old Folks Country Sausage and to NicFic. Just exactly what was asked of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.