Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original DC

Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Just to re-set, we have these still to go: Javarius Davis, Cronkrite, Buchanan, Cece and McGriff. Four 4-stars and a 5-star. I want em' all!

GatorFin

Cowart's just looking for more attention. It's going to be an eye opener for him when he doesn't make an immediate impact over there

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
The Original DC;n169181 said:
Just to re-set, we have these still to go: Javarius Davis, Cronkrite, Buchanan, Cece and McGriff. Four 4-stars and a 5-star. I want em' all!

Hopefully we will. Mac's demeanor may say we have some good news coming.

The Original DC

Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Y'all move on from Cowart, you're acting like FSU fans who were holding out hope on Scarlett. Cowart is pure Auburn, let's get Cece!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Martez Ivey was a huge and must get. With that said it is very difficult to play O-line at a high level as a true freshman in the SEC. But here is my hope. I believe Xavier Nixon was the #1 OT (played below his ranking). DJ Hump was #1 OT (when healthy played below his ranking). Here is hoping that Ivey can live up or play close to his ranking over 3 years.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
UPDATE 12:12pm: Things are getting very, very interesting with Byron Cowart. He has indeed signed his letter of intent to Auburn. But he’s also signed a letter of intent to Florida. And he hasn’t sent his LOI into Auburn yet, so he’s still in play for the Gators. Keep checking for updates on this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator