Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
t-gator;n153050 said:
No matter how ****ty this class is ,it's beats another year of watching our team being coached by Will muschamp. That era is over. That should take some sting away.
I am happy as hell about chump being gone but it should of happened in 2013. We wouldn't be in this situation if foley had of done his damn job and just fired that "SOB" when we lost to vandy. Gator nation got ****ed the last 4 years so the stinging won't go away until we start winning and winning big.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
I am happy as hell about chump being gone but it should of happened in 2013. We wouldn't be in this situation if foley had of done his damn job and just fired that "SOB" when we lost to vandy. Gator nation got ****ed the last 4 years so the stinging won't go away until we start winning and winning big.
This. A million times this.

We had a shiitty class last year because of his Dead Man Coaching Status and this one will be the worst in Gator history, probably the worst in SEC history.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorTAG;n153054 said:
Imatorbehe, Tyler Jordan and OT Christian Pellage covering his face obviously not wanting to be seen anywhere near Gainesville.

Bob Redman ‏@BobRedman_Scout 5m5 minutes ago

“@_bhex2: Wit the big bois ”early enrollee with commit @tyjordan58 and OT prospect @CPellageNCT15

Yeah he looks like he's having a blast. Smfh! If sitting around in a room with a "bunch of hard legs" is how we're hosting recruits it explains why we're getting smoked on the trail.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:

it's true. Last year was the year to do it. But this class is going to suck. It's a reality we have to face. Look on the bright side, if these guys go to auburn we may not ever play against em. Also I think it's funny auburn is paying all this money for a coach who Alabama's offense broke records against. Next year we'll take the state back in recruiting.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Law98gator i will never forgive foley's horse toothed ass for the $hit we've all had to endure during the chump era. Our program is in the worst shape that I have ever seen it in and it isn't getting better anytime soon I'm afraid.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Even Maryland has gotten 2 commits today. Gotta be something up. I'm sticking with my shock the world theory on NSD.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
t-gator;n153082 said:
it's true. Last year was the year to do it. But this class is going to suck. It's a reality we have to face. Look on the bright side, if these guys go to auburn we may not ever play against em. Also I think it's funny auburn is paying all this money for a coach who Alabama's offense broke records against. Next year we'll take the state back in recruiting.
Yeah Auburn is about to find out just how overrated muschamp is and I can't wait to see it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n153086 said:
Even Maryland has gotten 2 commits today. Gotta be something up. I'm sticking with my shock the world theory on NSD.
Gotta admit I was thinking we'd have a little more action by now and a full coaching staff. This is a very poor effort for the first visiting weekend. We had nobody on campus this weekend.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hell butch Jones was able to sign 22 his first class . Wth is going on

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Gatoravataran153110 said:
I think we should compare our class to Michigan's. Both teams had horrible years. Both hired new coaches. Its a fair comparison. Comparing our class to Bama or the Criminoles is not realistic.

+1. This, very much this.

On a similar note, I'm not counting out anyone on the boards until they have a letter faxed to another school on NSD. Pics and tweets and campus visits are going to fall like rain from every campus for the next few weeks. Until they sign elsewhere, I"m holding patient optimism for this class (and keeping low expectations so I don't throw stuff).

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
Let's wait till the end of the weekend before jumping to conclusions. We might get some good news today or tomorrow. The visitor list next week is even bigger.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
[video=youtube;ocV5bGHdYag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocV5bGHdYag[/video]
OK, I am removing all sharp objects from this vicinity. I knew it was a mistake to come investigate this "its the end of the fckn world" recruiting discussion.........

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
YEP, it appears to be some form of self flagellating group therapy or WM exorcism that never ends...........

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
May as well "bite the bullet" next year since we're "roughing-in" a new HC, whole staff, new philosophy, new plays
and new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.