Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
Will you feel better if we get commitments out of Pellage, Dinson, Fenton, and Lewis after this weekend? Not saying that's going to happen though. Then next weekend's visitor list is extremely loaded. Regardless we have to get bodies for OL and LB. We have 8 scholarship OL, not even enough for a two-deep. We only have 6 LBs. Previous staff did not leave us in a good position there.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently McElwainis making Lewis a priority. don't be surprised if he ends up here

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Singularity;n153121 said:
Let's wait till the end of the weekend before jumping to conclusions. We might get some good news today or tomorrow. The visitor list next week is even bigger. [/QUOT 'OMGosh....how dare you apply logic and rational thinking to this meltdown...

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Just checked out an AU board...there's more stars at AU than in the Big Dipper. Not sure how many stars are in the Big Dipper but it sounded good. Saw where Cadillac and Ronnie Brown were in for the weekend. It also said that they were hearing good things regarding Ivey.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I think the more pressing issue is the over under on Dubster's use of the popcorn emote in this thread until NSD.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
That face you make when someone says Muschamp is a good coach..

B7nPH56CcAEGiWr.jpg

B7nPH52CEAAURTz.jpg

B7nPH51CUAARanp.jpg

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
MidwestChomp;153166 said:
I think the more pressing issue is the over under on Dubster's use of the popcorn emote in this thread until NSD.
Setting it at 52

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Ray Finkle;n153172 said:
Setting it at 52

Taking the over.

And Muschamp did do something for UF football. He introduced us to the midline.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I have missed reading and participating in all the debates and skirmishes. Being on the injured reserve list is for the birds. I hope all of you are well.

I received a call from a good friend, who was checking to see if I croaked, so that he could get my Camaro. He is as involved with the program as one can be, other than being in the inner-inner core. Coach Mac is ripping the flesh off the program, to the bone, in every phase and fleshing it out to resemble his own creation. By doing so, he has taken away the foundation that several recruits had used to form their opinions on. I believe we could have smoothly shifted those recruits over to the new foundation had we retained T-Rob and Law-Dog. Those were the two coaches who had built a shell around those defensive recruits and there was a very good chance they would hatch out as baby Gators. Those chances have diminished, drastically and the chances of them becoming Gators are slim. Only time will tell, where the "Big 3" end up, but, they will remain a priority. I felt really good about Ivey, until my friend voiced his opinion on where he ends up. Still, this coaching staff will pull in some key parts that we desperately need. It won't get us in the top of the popularity contest, but, it will Be a start. It's going to take a few years to transform the program and it will be a brutal battle. There really is no way to know how this class will shake out, right now. The signs aren't that encouraging, but, things change on a daily basis when there's the kind of shake-up we have experienced and former coaches moving to our competition.

Hopefully, things will look a little more clearer by the end of this week.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
we will have time to belly ache about this class on signing day. Until then let's pray some things fall our way. Would be impressively pathetic if we didn't land any of the big fish though.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
GIGator;n153176 said:
I have missed reading and participating in all the debates and skirmishes. Being on the injured reserve list is for the birds. I hope all of you are well.

I received a call from a good friend, who was checking to see if I croaked, so that he could get my Camaro. He is as involved with the program as one can be, other than being in the inner-inner core. Coach Mac is ripping the flesh off the program, to the bone, in every phase and fleshing it out to resemble his own creation. By doing so, he has taken away the foundation that several recruits had used to form their opinions on. I believe we could have smoothly shifted those recruits over to the new foundation had we retained T-Rob and Law-Dog. Those were the two coaches who had built a shell around those defensive recruits and there was a very good chance they would hatch out as baby Gators. Those chances have diminished, drastically and the chances of them becoming Gators are slim. Only time will tell, where the "Big 3" end up, but, they will remain a priority. I felt really good about Ivey, until my friend voiced his opinion on where he ends up. Still, this coaching staff will pull in some key parts that we desperately need. It won't get us in the top of the popularity contest, but, it will Be a start. It's going to take a few years to transform the program and it will be a brutal battle. There really is no way to know how this class will shake out, right now. The signs aren't that encouraging, but, things change on a daily basis when there's the kind of shake-up we have experienced and former coaches moving to our competition.

Hopefully, things will look a little more clearer by the end of this week.

Attachments

• conv_1991.gif
    conv_1991.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 35

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WinterGarden Gator;n153138 said:
For the record, I am making an official prediction....Williston will bring us good news, very soon. :happy::brad:
Don't hold your breath. I just found out Williston committed to another board. :facepalm:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n153197 said:
Don't hold your breath. I just found out Williston committed to another board. :facepalm:

..................no. Do I have an imposter or were you just joking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.