Not open for further replies.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n160624 said:
He's not flipping unless his comments about feeling like being surrounded by 3 stars on his official visit was all a smoke screen. Time will tell I guess.

That comment sounded fake to me from the beginning. We'll see.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
NavetG8r;160624 said:
He's not flipping unless his comments about feeling like being surrounded by 3 stars on his official visit was all a smoke screen. Time will tell I guess.
Is there a link to this statement anywhere or is this just a rumor?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJay26;160623 said:
We aren't getting Holland from all indications. Where did you read about the FSU commit?

CeCe commented a couple days ago that the three of them would more than likely all attend the same school.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We're still chasing DE's. Not good.

Florida #Gators & Miami made last-minute offers to DE Gus Cumberlander of Cedar Grove (Ga). He's Oregon commit: on-ajc.com/1EN1GQx

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't that pellage kid go to sc last weekend? I was wondering how we're trending there

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n160625 said:
I really don't get your disinterest in a couple of game-changing DE's. It's like Houston Texan fans saying, "forget JJ Watt, we need a damn quarterback and RB!"

For the 68th time, it's okay to get em' all! We're Florida, it's not either/or with us. Urban Meyer and Nick Saban are greedy! Recruiting elite talent is a greedy game. The idea that we should let a couple of DE's slip away because they're on defense, is Will Muschamp thinking in reverse.

GET ALL OF THEM, PERIOD!

I think his point is that DEs won't matter for sh*t if we don't have enough OL to field a team. I agree with him. Would love to get 5-8 OL, several LBs and a RB or two. I'm not too concerned with anything else and that should be our coaches focus, as well. If the "big 3" want to be Gators, then we'll welcome them with open arms, but we have much more pressing needs.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Maybe Dillon's going to stick after all.

“@TEE__Lucas: Oh My God Derrick Dillon just followed me back on Twitter...😂😂😱@DerrickDillon4”if only I could experience such joy 👀

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Seems like we offer a DE everyday...I'm not that optimistic about CeCe or Cowart but wouldn't that mean the ship has sailed for those 2 more than likely?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n160658 said:
Maybe Dillon's going to stick after all.

“@TEE__Lucas: Oh My God Derrick Dillon just followed me back on Twitter...😂😂😱@DerrickDillon4”if only I could experience such joy 👀
Could you please translate this for me

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n160644 said:
Is there a link to this statement anywhere or is this just a rumor?

If I didn't post the tweets here, then no. Thought I did though...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n160659 said:
Seems like we offer a DE everyday...I'm not that optimistic about CeCe or Cowart but wouldn't that mean the ship has sailed for those 2 more than likely?

i think cowart goes to auburn and cece goes to ole miss. Cece went there on his own dime last weekend that says alot. These coaches were scrambling to get into cowarts good graces. I don't think we get them and I don't care

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
t-gator;n160660 said:
Could you please translate this for me
I messed up and didn't pick up who the tweeter was.

This was a tweet from Daniel Ima whatshisname telling some guy named Lucas that Dillon just now finally followed him.

I take it as Dillon deciding to finally start bonding with his fellow Gator commits.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
t-gator;n160675 said:
i think cowart goes to auburn and cece goes to ole miss. Cece went there on his own dime last weekend that says alot. These coaches were scrambling to get into cowarts good graces. I don't think we get them and I don't care

Have to agree here. That is why Ivey, Davis and Cronkrite are realistically the most likely winners for us.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n160675 said:

You're probably right, but IF they do all end up signing to the same school, I feel really good about it being UF.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Ok thanks...I mean I hope we land them but I don't see it. A lot of people think we will though.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
t-gator;n160675 said:
I think CeCe's all Gator. He went to Gainesville today just to hang out. I think Cowart and Holland could be Musclecramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.