Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n162305 said:
Crap...I just read that Guz and AU are after him! What tha heck!

It's almost comical now. Almost

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorFin;n162298 said:
I actually think it's worse for us if he is decomitting now. I think if we got him it would have been a flip type situation so he could pull a shocker. In fact I want every recruit to keep our name out they mouf till NSD!!

Well, after reading that he immediately deleted the tweet, you may get your wish.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
TNgator20;n162305 said:
Crap...I just read that Guz and AU are after him! What tha heck!

Just kidding! That would not be a shocker though...

That Clutchlikemj dude said it was supposed to be a secret until NSD and thinks someone let the cat out of the bag early.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n162299 said:
Now why couldn't Zach just said francois has decommitted from the noles? Why try to make the kid look bad

Because he's trying to protect his own credibility. His ass has been held to the fire a little this recruiting season, and me thinks he's feeling the heat.

Ironically, after seeing that Zach reported on it, I almost made a joke saying, 'Oh great! Zach reported it! Now he's gonna re-commit to the holes for sure!'

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n162296 said:
T is excited......:brad:
You know how I feel about our qb situation. Treon doesn't have the arm strength and we don't know when the grier family will allow Will to play.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
t-gator;n162299 said:
Now why couldn't Zach just said francois has decommitted from the noles? Why try to make the kid look bad

Because he predicted him to go to the suckitnoles and that would make him look bad, guessing?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n162304 said:
Yet again Zach has to make sure everybody knows he wasn't technically wrong.

Yep. D' bag move, for sure.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n162007 said:
This is interesting, has to be to see Francois. Something tells me UF may still be in on Francois despite the reports to the contrary. We're certainly being relentless in pursuing him.

@MistaAlderman: #Florida coaches at #IMG Academy today https://t.co/TeOeNjJUmv

Been trying to tell y'all about Francois. Two things he doesn't like; 1) Jimbob has been pushy as hell in his recruitment of Francois, like a spoiled, whiny brat, and it's rubbing Francois wrong. He didn't want Francois to visit UF, he didn't want Francois to host our coaches, some suggest that he pressured Francois to publicly re-commit to the Semi's after his UF visit. 2) Francois does NOT like that FSU has 3 QB's committed and really doesn't like Jimbob's love affair with Kai Locksley.

I'm still not predicting a flip, but I continue to say we aren't out of it.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Btw, Zach deleted his own post above and issued this.

@zachabolveri
Deleted my initial tweet on Deondre Francois' apparent decommitment since he deleted his. Working to clarify situation with him/sources.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give you props dc. I thought we was out

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I go away from twitter for 30 minutes and everything goes crazy... now they are saying he was hacked... who knows what is going on with this.
B8jB1FKIMAEOJ2y.jpg:large

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
GatorInKnox;n162309 said:
Your logic escapes me.

Let me logicize you. These guys are waiting this late in the game because they want attention. A lot of them want the upset pick; the shocker if you will. If he truly decomitted now I see him waffling back to his original decision come NSD. Or I see it as him trolling us to let us down. Ideal scenario was for him to visit and keep somewhat quiet and then boom flip to us on NSD.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Any find the humor in this?

@zachabolverdi -While I try to figure out what's up with Deondre Francois, #Gators recruiting fans send me your questions for Zach's Mail Stack tomorrow!

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
IMG OL coach Spencer Hodges confirms Deondre Francois did decommit from FSU. He's meeting with HC Chris Weinke right now. #Gators

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n162315 said:
You know how I feel about our qb situation. Treon doesn't have the arm strength and we don't know when the grier family will allow Will to play.

That's why you are excited.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: RT @DerekTysonESPN: Who knows what's going on with Deondre Francois but I do know that Florida OC Doug Nussmeier was at IMG today to see him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.