...to spanking it to this......

latest

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Protect those you love against today's tyranny of the minority who would have you believe dirt bags are hero's and hero's are dirt bags :scratchchin:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
OJ should rot...he will in hell. He had the greatest legal defense team ever assembled. Marcia had little chance. I am surprised he wasn't shanked.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
OJ should rot...he will in hell. He had the greatest legal defense team ever assembled. Marcia had little chance. I am surprised he wasn't shanked.

He could have had anyone and would have been found not guilty by that jury.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll walk. He'll be playing golf with the elite and he'll be viewed as a man who overcame the odds, put in his time and be a living hero.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Has a man alive fallen any farther?

He went from sleeping with this....

1440_1433307371.jpg

I don't know. Disproportionate forehead, masculine almost McCain-esque jawline, helped in no way by the pervasive peach fuzz sideburns...plus she did whole hyphenated last name, which is the marriage equivalent of failing the "door test".

I understand he was in love, and clearly Ronald had the shiksa appeal thing going on. But I'm just not a fan. If I'm a Heisman winning NFL star looking for someone to marry, get hooked on coke, then kill in a rage, I'm probably leaning brunette. Just me.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know. Disproportionate forehead, masculine almost McCain-esque jawline, helped in no way by the pervasive peach fuzz sideburns...plus she did whole hyphenated last name, which is the marriage equivalent of failing the "door test".

I understand he was in love, and clearly Ronald had the shiksa appeal thing going on. But I'm just not a fan. If I'm a Heisman winning NFL star looking for someone to marry, get hooked on coke, then kill in a rage, I'm probably leaning brunette. Just me.
Noted.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The verdict in the OJ murders case should have set off the financing of a "common-sense" think tank on:
1) changing the jury selection process (or banishing jury & having a 3-judge panel that won't fall for lawyer's tricks & obfuscations ... {or maybe offer a degree specialized in adjudicating murder cases?}
2) establishing a panel of judges just to review "if court case suffered undue influence via poverty or wealth" or publicity public opinion, etc.
3) If prior public status "love" for the defendant caused undue influence?
4) If the facts of the case had undue lost-influence in the case.
5) whatever else practical people can think to add.

Research done by Iowa State University criminologists/sociologists found that each murder costs society $17 million. (tabulated prison housing costs, lost wages involved for deceased & family, increase in insurance rates, increase police hiring costs, etc.) This means that by 2009 FBI stats, murder cost the US around $263 billion = nearly as much as Medicaid. And by that tab Gary Ridgeway's 43 murders cost this country $816 million, not counting the ones he didn't admit to or just couldn't recall. Don't forget the masses counted as missing persons that have really been murdered.

Statistics vary but one data base says Florida a life sentenced murderer on average serves 12 years? Many released murderers kill again -- they've crossed some threshold on killing somebody. Many violent offenders are being released now not because they've behaved or mellowed but because the politicians want to diminish crowding, to lower costs.

The trend is anti-death penalty & believing liberally in giving second chances, "recidivism stats be damned". The "fake media" under-reports this (just research how many violent prisoners are being released for no justifiable reason & "be-damn" for the common citizenry's safety. We're heading to hit an iceberg - so who is piloting this our citizen-ship?

Last edited:

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
OJ is a POS that should never see daylight again.
OTOH, I wonder what team of rocket scientists wrote an anti-jackoff law?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So BSPN is seriously showing his hearing live? I just got an alert on my phone. Good god, I hate that channel so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.