OJ Free (in spite of masturbation)

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So BSPN is seriously showing his hearing live? I just got an alert on my phone. Good god, I hate that channel so much.
There's over 40 news trucks out in Lovelock reporting live. Local and national news. Ridiculous!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Will people get his autograph as he comes out?? Will he mug them to get the autograph back??

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
33 year sentence, with a minimum of 9 years...so this is his first parole hearing....not a chance they release him after serving only 27% of his sentence.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
If they follow the rule of law he will be out. I think he was guilty of murder, but the justice system decided not criminally, but only in civil court.

Now I hear all the ways he could make money when out, why would he do any of that since he owes 50M which I bet he does not want to pay.

It is disgusting how much coverage it is getting, and how little they are actually focused on the rule of law.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
33 year sentence, with a minimum of 9 years...so this is his first parole hearing....not a chance they release him after serving only 27% of his sentence.

Like how there's no chance Del Rio will start any games this year?
:jerkstore:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
wow...I stand corrected...we live in a nation of morons

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know if the parole board has decided yet but I watched some of OJ talking live (promoting his model prison behavior). He sounded "great". But he only has to deal with an all male population. The Nicole Brown/Ronald Goldman murders cannot be factored in ... but that's where OJ's sociopathology resides - in his "ownership" of women, of what treatment women should gladly accept from him, of what distance other men should keep from the woman he has staked out. By that he can certainly be a danger to society.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Most people had been saying for days he would be granted parole. I think NV sentencing is a lot different than how FL does it with this range stuff.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Despite the hard evidence, OJ will probably walk. Maybe he and Cosby can erect a monument to themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator