OJ Simpson Has Died

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Since we know she voted guilty, isn't this an admission of malfeasance in office? Can the Goldmans come after them?

It could be grounds for juror misconduct and/or perjury charges; but the ability for the State to do much about it is limited once the jury is discharged.

Criminal charges of jurors for nullification reasons are exceedingly rare--could only find two examples and both were dismissed.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Michael Richards Yes GIF

1712926467363.gif

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Trolling? More like, "a cry for help!" When you throw all this Kardashian talk in with all the 311 references, you tell me what's going on????

I expected to get some “wtf”s from that initial post, especially from @Bernardo de la Paz. It’s not a popular take, and I get his point. Bruno Maglis really aren’t that high of quality Italian shoes anymore.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Watching the clip on X of the Oprah show years ago where the black audience was jumping up and down celebrating a not guilty verdict and the white audience sitting stunned he got away was maybe the official splitting of the country. The blacks in that audience celebrating a double murderer getting away with the crime simply because he was black and the victims were white started the public slide to where we are.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Steel toes I see. Nice. Has a certain masculine charm while also saying if it has to go down here in the streets, it’s going down right here in the streets.
"Moscow Rules" buddy... Moscow Rules...

But sometimes, it also allows you to just let loose when "Billie Jean" is played (Useless Factoid #3884: Michael Jackson is still played everywhere in the world but here, so you gotta be ready and seize the moment).

EDIT: and FFS... STEEL?!?!?!?! That's polished Titanium! No real man would be caught dead pimpin' steel!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@Homer J
It could be grounds for juror misconduct and/or perjury charges; but the ability for the State to do much about it is limited once the jury is discharged.

Criminal charges of jurors for nullification reasons are exceedingly rare--could only find two examples and both were dismissed.
I dont think beyond taking a bribe or something that you would ever see a charge against a juror and regardless the statute ran decades ago, likely.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Not sure why anybody would still think he's guilty after that glove didn't fit.
I have heard that a few weeks prior to his trial OJ stopped taking a certain medication he had been prescribed and his hands swelled up considerably. Now, I don't know if this was true but it is definitely plausible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator