It's hideous!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n127575 said:
KUMBAYA my lord...KUMBAYA...rainbows and unicorns...your insults do not bother me btw. Funny you are the one acting like the child.

Do you think we're doing ok in recruiting?

How can anyone answer that question yet?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n127859 said:
:mac: What in the world is this ? :dunno: It's hideous!
It's pretty damn hard to figure out. Not sure what that blue thing is. Someone giving the big mac a high hard one? Or did I just blow, so to speak, my psych test?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n127855 said:
Originally posted by itsgr82bag8r View Post

Nice post. See, that wasn't so bad, huh?

:cool:

What you couldn't see was the pained look, the gritted teeth and the throbbing vein on his temple as he forced himself to type that short sentence.

:lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n127855 said:
What you couldn't see was the pained look, the gritted teeth and the throbbing vein on his temple as he forced himself to type that short sentence.

Sorry to disappoint...I liked the hire and said as much several times. You only see/hear/read what you want. I haven't said a single negative thing about JM. It's a shame that you are acting like this.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
EuroGator;n127512 said:
I can't believe some of you are so blinded by your hatred of Muschamp that you think he would sabotage UF's 2015 recruiting class. Dumb.

Geeze...
  1. EVERYONE is praising this Muschamp's character and consistency. Matchen, Foley, assistants, players, former players, Spurrier, even McElwain! Everyone is saying that he does things right. He would not sabotage our class because he's got more character than that. Do you remember that he booted Janoris Jenkins before he ever played a game for Muschamp? He voluntarily booted his best player. Whether you agree with him or not, he clearly demonstrated integrity in many of his decisions.
  2. He wouldn't sabotage this class because his name would be mud in the coaching world.
  3. He isn't bitter about what has happened at UF. He said that he was grateful for the opportunity and he understood that it's a bottom-line business. He understood why he was fired and was grateful for the chance.
  4. He wouldn't sabotage the class because he has a ton of money that UF will still pay him and sabotaging the class would certainly put that in jeopardy.
  5. He wouldn't sabotage the class because it would gain him nothing. He wouldn't attract kids to what he's selling (family atmosphere, hard-working, high-character, etc) if he was behaving oppositely.
  6. He wouldn't sabotage the class because he'd be entrusting himself and his future to high school kids. Nah, maybe he forgot about Cook and Lane last year.
He didn't get the job done at UF, but he isn't shady. Some of you people need to take your blinders off. :gah:

What the h3ll are you trying to say !?! :kick:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I bet a lot of our competition for these recruits are negative selling UF and the staff. That's coaching, with the turnover we have had the last 7 years in our staff head coaching and assistant coaches it is something that any rival coach will jump on for a prized recruit. It's part of the game, and with the unknowns about our current staff it is a bulls eye for rival coaches to use against us.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd;n127969 said:
What the h3ll are you trying to say !?! :kick:

No disrespect intended, sir. Please forgive my insensitivity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator