OSU loses to Sandusky State!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was hoping that might eliminate OSU from the championship game and being in the playoff but it appears they still control that outcome barring Michigan being upset by another team.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I was hoping that might eliminate OSU from the championship game and being in the playoff but it appears they still control that outcome barring Michigan being upset by another team.
Michigan will eliminate them..

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Surprised Gardner and Law haven't posted their thoughts on this thread. Then again, they must have fell asleep like I did afterwards. Didn't watch the game in its entirety, but I assume Urbs must have dialed up the Daz's dive plays.
I think I already posted in this thread? If not the box was excellent last night.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
693bc03cfd58757b46b286db15548bf6.jpg

Chest Pains again? Suck it Urban Liar!!! I hope your damn dog dies!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From Buckeye planet.com:
Our best WR is a running back... let that sink in and let that just consume you for a moment (Quickly turns and looks at Zac Smith)
Also the best attribute for our starting RB is blocking for our hybrid RB/wr.

Sounds so eerily familiar. They just need a Trey Burton and Jeff Demps to complete their excellent offfense.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Oh boy I sense a shortage of acid reflux meds coming to Columbus in late November....The good news is we'll only have one B10 school owning our a$$ when it comes to recruiting the state of Florida....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Oh boy I sense a shortage of acid reflux meds coming to Columbus in late November....The good news is we'll only have one B10 school owning our a$$ when it comes to recruiting the state of Florida....

Yea because its certain that Urban will continue to lose games from here on out right?

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
They really attacked OSU like a predator out there today. People showered insults down on PSU and they should have kept their mouth shut. I'm not sure how young OSU's team is, but PSU really did what they wanted and didn't ask permission. Kudos to PSU, they caught OSU with their pants down and took advantage of the situation. They definitely didn't bring a tickle fight tonight.
My father is a PSU alum and, thus, I grew up a fan until I became a Gator. So, the scandal was tough to believe and is so tragic for all those involved. That being said, this post is the most creative and intelligent thought I have ever read on this forum. Well done, sir.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Penn state continuously found a hole and pushed through it with force.

They also did a great job manhandling osu's tight end and ensuring he was nothing more than a wide receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator