Other boards discussing the GSMB

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n3672 said:
L-boy... now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. It seemed to me the haters gonna hate was stemming from ex-GSMBers that couldn't handle the turbulence and found safer ground.
Yep. Whole lotta butthurt going on.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n3693 said:
Rowdy is a freaking raging lunatic. Seriously. He melted down for absolutely no reason on another board I'm on. But considering his name is Bert Berthelson, it's understandable.

Thanks for putting a username on Bert Berthelson. He wouldn't give it on the GatorSports FB page. He sure was giving Ox hell.:p

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
grengadgy;n3709 said:
Thanks for putting a username on Bert Berthelson. He wouldn't give it on the GatorSports FB page. He sure was giving Ox hell.:p
I'm just assuming based on the profile picture and the picture he always used for his avatar. Plus his misplaced anger.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n3712 said:
I'm just assuming based on the profile picture and the picture he always used for his avatar. Plus his misplaced anger.
That is for sure Rowdy.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n3659 said:
It's been amusing reading other Gator board's reaction to the GSMB shutdown. I had no idea I was so well known on other boards (almost exclusively in a negative light). I found it fascinating it was L-boy, who despises me, that actually posted the link to this board in this thread. http://www.thegatorboard.com/board/v...php?f=2&t=6151 Discuss.
Bit of a narcissist, eh?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n3693 said:
Rowdy is a freaking raging lunatic. Seriously. He melted down for absolutely no reason on another board I'm on. But considering his name is Bert Berthelson, it's understandable.
Yeah. I always liked Rowdy. Surprises me a bit as well. He was attacking Ox on the GS FB page as well.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n3731 said:
Yeah. I always liked Rowdy. Surprises me a bit as well. He was attacking Ox on the GS FB page as well.
Doesn't surprise me at all. He's crazy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't recall ever having a single run-in with Rowdy. Always liked him, actually. No idea what his problem is.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who was the one guy in Miami who went berserk after we lost to them last year? He was always level headed. And then, BOOM! I think these last few seasons is causing otherwise sane people to snap. PhideltGator? Or something like that?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
oxrageous;n3711 said:
Isn't there a huge part of you that is extremely flattered by this?
Flattered isn't the word I would use. I'm more amused at this point. Hell, let's just make it such a great board that even the haters will decide to join eventually.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n3751 said:
Who was the one guy in Miami who went berserk after we lost to them last year? He was always level headed. And then, BOOM! I think these last few seasons is causing otherwise sane people to snap. PhideltGator? Or something like that?
Yep...phidelt. He's over on Swamp Gas now, also bashing Ox and GSMB.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I don't recall ever having a single run-in with Rowdy. Always liked him, actually. No idea what his problem is.
He snaps without provocation. He's an odd bird.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n3748 said:

It might be us, all of your butt-sniffers.

:grouphug:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
grengadgy said:
oxrageous;n3748 said:

It might be us, all of your butt-sniffers.

:grouphug:
:nutswinger:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
oxrageous;n3711 said:
Isn't there a huge part of you that is extremely flattered by this?
Exactly all the attention you are getting is only going to help the growth of this message board

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator