substitute board for penis, sorry SQ.
No apology necessary! :Swamp Queen:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is it just me, or those guys just totally unfunny? I'd like to hear what Jabber thinks about the differences between the two boards. I've never visited that one before this, but it just seems bland. I see almost no humor from those guys.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
It's penis envy I tell you......

substitute board for penis, sorry SQ.
I'm sure she has no problem with penis :)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n3858 said:
Is it just me, or those guys just totally unfunny? I'd like to hear what Jabber thinks about the differences between the two boards. I've never visited that one before this, but it just seems bland. I see almost no humor from those guys.

Agreed. This board is pretty amusing most of the time.

BTW, where is MattM?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I don't recall ever having a single run-in with Rowdy. Always liked him, actually. No idea what his problem is.
I don't ever recall anything like that either. It was just like he went BOOM!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I defintiely see a difference in the boards after lurking over there until hearing about gatorchatter. Which is why I'm glad this is up and running. Hope this board gets all the props. Seems like many them are hatin'.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n3751 said:
Who was the one guy in Miami who went berserk after we lost to them last year? He was always level headed. And then, BOOM! I think these last few seasons is causing otherwise sane people to snap. PhideltGator? Or something like that?

Phidelt snapped way before that. Miami game was just the last one that he ranted over before leaving the board.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
PastyStoole;n3858 said:

Agreed. This board is pretty amusing most of the time.

BTW, where is MattM?
He's a member.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Not that this is involving a "board" but my son who lives in NYC and does not post had a friend asking about it. Since it is free and had a lot of great information I could see it being missed. Now we can have even better experience without foolish management involvement.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have noticed the combo pay/free boards definitely tow the company line a lot more than a board like this. You don't seem to get quite the free speech rights you do here when it comes to expressing anything negative going on with the program.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n3679 said:
I find it odd that Ox is catching such heat. I understand it from Sid and I'm surprised he found a sewer that will tolerate him.

Apparently the rest of those douche nozzles never noticed that Ox never banned the people that he joked about banning. Dork is here for plungering out loud.

I'm really surprised Rowdy was upset. I'm sure Ox was getting pressure from above concerning the ILLEGAL GAME STREAMS. That undoubtedly wasn't his own idea because Ox doesn't function any higher than your average drunk fisherman.
I had no idea Rowdy was in his late 80s. Any chance he could be a frustrated retired postal worker?

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n3894]
I had no idea Rowdy was in his late 80s. Any chance he could be a frustrated retired postal worker? [/QUOTE]

I heard he was buying a thousand rounds of Teflon Coated 556.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"So when is the invasion?"

Oh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! TGB might invade this place :eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n3858 said:

I don't know if I can put my finger on it, but there is a huge difference. I think that most of the humor there is missed by someone new to the situation because it has taken over a decade of posting with the same core of people for it to evolve into what it is today. Not unlike here, there are asshats and there are good people. As I do here, I discuss what interests me with those that interest me and leave the rest of it alone.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n3909 said:
"So when is the invasion?"

Oh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! TGB might invade this place :eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:

It has already started. Why do you think I'm here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator