Our punt teams are the worst I've seen at Florida

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss sucks and Nord sucks. Who picked these guys? Mac was not ready.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hate when we're the posers... gotta lean with the pink slip crowd for those two coaches.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Id seriously fire Nord tomorrow just to make the point. Its not like one of the GAs or quality control guys could do worse. Hell, the basketball coach QC guy who has never coached a football game would no doubt be no worse.

Im wondering if Nord actually died and the team is trying to cover it up. I have seen his ancient ass on the sideline recently. We play like he may have died sometime in March of 2015.

Last edited:

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Calloway apologized on twitter so it's all good. :dance:

Stupid mistakes in critical conditions! I got y'all #GatorNation no worries
1f64f-1f3fd.png

Make's me feel so much better!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Calloway made the low lights on Monday Night Football pregame. They showed it when he fair caught at the one.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I hate when we're the posers... gotta lean with the pink slip crowd for those two coaches.

You need to add Summers to that list. I'm tired of the excuses being made for him.

Nord needs to be let go immediately. There are plenty of analysts on our staff that can fill in right now. Why was he even retained? Our kicking game last year was the worst in the entire NCAA. Now look at the breakdowns: KO's returned to the 14 yard line, Fair Catches inside the 10 yard line (THREE TIMES!), horrendous punt return coverage, delay of game penalties on punts. It can't get any worse.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Calloway made the low lights on Monday Night Football pregame. They showed it when he fair caught at the one.

He should be ashamed of himself....and we're lucky UT didn't beat us any worse. They had multiple drops in the first half that would have extended drives and/or led to scores. Should have been a 21-17 type game at the half.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
He should be ashamed of himself....and we're lucky UT didn't beat us any worse. They had multiple drops in the first half that would have extended drives and/or led to scores. Should have been a 21-17 type game at the half.

Wonder if we would have come out and played better in the 2nd half if it was a closer game or just let them hang 60 on us? I just wonder about the mentality and toughness of this team.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder if we would have come out and played better in the 2nd half if it was a closer game or just let them hang 60 on us? I just wonder about the mentality and toughness of this team.

Maybe we would have actually made some adjustments on defense or something. I agree on mentality and toughness of this team. No reason to come out that flat at halftime.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I actually think the same way. Would Tennessee have come out after halftime with their hair on fire, made at the world? Would we have played smarter? Would we have called plays differently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator