Paul Finebaum just said Florida could derail Alabama

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine if your faucet flowed with whiskey and your fridge was full of 20 year old strippers. Yep, everything's gonna be juuuuuuuuust fine. :lol:

You've been in my fridge ... I'm counting my strippers right now !

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Highly unlikely but if the offense and defense both had their best performances of the year and Bama came out flat who knows.
We hung around with Bama for what, 3 1/2 quarters last year JUST on Calloway alone. It's not impossible.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Your secret's safe with me. :eek2:
stock-photo-a-slim-cell-phone-in-hand-ready-to-dial-in-an-emergency-situation-8165215.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose which is why you apparently frequent strip clubs.?. To "spice" things up.?.

If the wifey or girlfriend finds out, things might get a lot colder...
Actually, I haven't been to the shoe show in many years. :sadnanner:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yes, it's not like the fans at UGA are already calling for Kirby Smart's head after seven games. :rolleyes2:

Fans are crazy and entitled everywhere. It's their job.
Realistically, Kirby was their guy for years now. They've been wanting him awhile. It wasn't until Spurrier resigned that they even considered canning Richt.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We hung around with Bama for what, 3 1/2 quarters last year JUST on Calloway alone. It's not impossible.

This. As pedestrian as we've been for most of this season, I would venture to say that of all the teams in the East, we're probably the last team that most would want to play. If nothing else, a freshman QB going against our corners could be problematic for them.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Florida has only lost one game. I believe they are better than many people on this board think. They could still win the SEC East (again). However, it looks like Alabama is really coming together as a team. Before the TN game, Alabama's team looked like a bunch of disorganized (yet elite) players. This past Saturday, I don't think anybody could have beat them. I think if Alabama plays together as a team, no one can beat them.

I realize that TN had a lot of their starters out. I don't think it would have made much difference if they were there. I know others will disagree. :D

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Florida has only lost one game. I believe they are better than many people on this board think. They could still win the SEC East (again). However, it looks like Alabama is really coming together as a team. Before the TN game, Alabama's team looked like a bunch of disorganized (yet elite) players. This past Saturday, I don't think anybody could have beat them. I think if Alabama plays together as a team, no one can beat them.

I realize that TN had a lot of their starters out. I don't think it would have made much difference if they were there. I know others will disagree. :D
Nope, completely agree fan, if they play like that for the rest of the season they are going undefeated. Heads and tails more talented than everyone else, they just need to show up focused and no one is going to beat them.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nope, completely agree fan, if they play like that for the rest of the season they are going undefeated. Heads and tails more talented than everyone else, they just need to show up focused and no one is going to beat them.

Do they even have injuries ?

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016

Painfully obvious, Alabama is head and shoulders above anyone else. What may provide a bit of humor will be the ut spin machine, I'd say in two weeks their memory will grow short and the excuses will provide some levity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.