PHOTOS: Florida to wear new Nike Vapor Untouchable uniforms in 2017

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Blue tops white pants, all white, Orange tops white pants, white tops blue pants.......just never ever blue tops with orange pants...ever..

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Perhaps some of the actual improvements will be valuable in improving performance especially say in the rain. The colors are nice but I doubt they improve performance.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thank God. I've been calling for a " back stretch gusset" for years. 'Bout time they finally came to their senses.
I don't know what that is, but you are convincing nonetheless. In fact, it sounds like something one wouldn't want to do in front of SAS.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
now can they do something about that Gawd Awful White Helmets. PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE make both sides match.

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with gardnerwebb. The matching tops and bottoms is a decent changeup, but shouldn't be often. The orange tops should surface every few years, no more, imo.

I have grown to like the all white road uniforms, but also like the orange bottoms.

Home routine should be blue with white pants. And make the blue darker! I absolutely hate the consistent lightening of our shade since the early Meyer years. It's awful.
This this this this this

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator