Founding Member
2333main_MM_Image_Feature_19_rs4.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don't tell me that you really think Del Rio is still UF's starter at QB. Del Rio isn't playing against LSU because he sucks, period. Disd anyone watching the Arkansas game see anything different from Del Rio? His passes in the fourth quarter were the same as in every game this year. He's a weak armed QB, period.
The "injury" is total B.S. McElwain is too much of a coward to come out and say he benched Del Rio because it will make folks wonder why he was ever excited about him in the first place.
So, no, let's not make the excuse that UF didn't have their starting QB play LSU. Don't you realize that McElwain would have been crucified if he trotted Del Rio out against South Carolina? Since Appleby looked better in that game, Del Rio's "injury" is season ending. You can bet on that. Del Rio is a scrub, and always has been. I doubt he'll ever start another game at Florida. But that's the smart move. I don't know if McElwain is that smart.
You're a moron for more than one reason. The first reason is I clearly said the starter who started the opening game. The second is MULTIPLE people could tell Del Rio was hurt at halftime of the Arkansas game. The third is just because I said so. But you do you.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Got to wonder about the mental acumen of a kicker who kicks things like motor scooters. Geesh. Does it never end?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pissy little Biotch isn't he........

:bananadance2:

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
At least someone has some attitude around here. I'd kind of like to go back to where we had weed violations, tow truck yard fence jumpers and championships

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The "Ignore" feature works wonders. I'm just saying.
Jonathan, you aren't a Gator and never have been. I do appreciate your x's and o's occasionally. Do more of that and less pretending to be a Gator.

Last edited:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Maybe I missed it, but I haven't read or heard anywhere that he admitted to kicking the scooters, or that it was proven that he did. If that's the case, it's an interesting rumor but not much else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator