PM I received on GSMB

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dear aurorauu,

Happy greetings to you from your good faith random email friend, The Hamster! I am happy to acquaint you! We share together many like things. I too am of the United States Florida state and would like to make friend contact with you! To know more of yourself and to share our friendship would make my bosom happy!

Unfortunately I am not rich United Nations person so I am not able to afford expensive things like private email or camera to make pictures to share. If I had camera I could share many pictures. Happy pictures, nude pictures and other happy pictures. If my rich United Nations email friend could send some money for camera my other wealthy Nigerian email friend will pay you back. Then we can have happy time together and make friends for this small world. I am not smart person who knows many things like costs of cameras. But I have seen magazines while sifting through trash looking for food. I believe 5000 US dollars would be enough for acceptable camera choice. Please send money soon and so our happy time friendship can bloom like a beautiful lotus flower! I have enclosed something called routing number. I am told it will speed up our future happy time. Many happy nice days to you, my new friend!

The Hamster

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dear aurorauu,

Happy greetings to you from your good faith random email friend, The Hamster! I am happy to acquaint you! We share together many like things. I too am of the United States Florida state and would like to make friend contact with you! To know more of yourself and to share our friendship would make my bosom happy!

Unfortunately I am not rich United Nations person so I am not able to afford expensive things like private email or camera to make pictures to share. If I had camera I could share many pictures. Happy pictures, nude pictures and other happy pictures. If my rich United Nations email friend could send some money for camera my other wealthy Nigerian email friend will pay you back. Then we can have happy time together and make friends for this small world. I am not smart person who knows many things like costs of cameras. But I have seen magazines while sifting through trash looking for food. I believe 5000 US dollars would be enough for acceptable camera choice. Please send money soon and so our happy time friendship can bloom like a beautiful lotus flower! I have enclosed something called routing number. I am told it will speed up our future happy time. Many happy nice days to you, my new friend!

The Hamster
Ok, I might really have to use this response! :lmao2:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Uh oh. I got this one via e-mail. And here I thought I was special. Not only that. GSMB never let me on their stupid board. Something about my username offended them. What should I do?

Hi disruptiveposter,
aurorauu sent you a new message: "HI"

"I saw your profile and decided to contact you in good faith. my name is aurora I am, working with the United Nations. I'm from Florida in the United States. I believe we are in a small world, and if we can be friends, then one day we may have the opportunity to meet and know ourselves more. Good friends mean a lot to me and I trust you will be one. Thank you and have a nice day.You can contact me through my private email so that i will send you my pictures because I did not stay in place at a time: majoraurora at hotmail.com"

But but they had only their best IT professionals set things up. :lol2: That place leaks like a sieve.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
ufarrestuse.jpg

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I got it too. Sent my contact info to this poster and can't wait to talk United Nations.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Dear aurorauu,

The Hamster
:lmao2:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
wstripes.jpg

Fall is here, in good faith
I contact you, United States
Florida? I am too
The U.N. is my working blues
It's small world and if we can be friends

Contact me, Hamster Girl
Maybe one day we take a whirl
Private email hey what's yours?
So I can send you my pictures
Cause I did not stay in place at a time
No I did not stay in place at a time

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What is sad they continue to make money at it. One born every day.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yup.... same email in my junk folder.

We're all going to get millions of dollars!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
wstripes.jpg

Fall is here, in good faith
I contact you, United States
Florida? I am too
The U.N. is my working blues