POLL: How many wins in 2018?

Wins in 2018?

• 6 or fewer

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.

JDW

Lifetime Member
I'm gonna go super pumper and say 9 regular season wins only because we play an otherwise soft schedule. Having no idea who we'd play in a bowl game, or even if it would be in 2018, I couldn't possibly say what will happen. It will be a very disappointing 9 wins though, beating nobody of consequence and winning nothing of importance.

Erudite...yet glibly spoke

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
tenor.gif

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
I'm gonna go super pumper and say 9 regular season wins only because we play an otherwise soft schedule.... It will be a very disappointing 9 wins though, beating nobody of consequence and winning nothing of importance.
even super pumpers are now in the "we're irrelevant" camp.

:lol:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
I believe instigator said anything less than 10 wins is a failure. While I agree there’s no excuse for the mizzou loss, I wonder if the win in tallacrappy is enough for insti to change his mind?

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
I believe instigator said anything less than 10 wins is a failure. While I agree there’s no excuse for the mizzou loss, I wonder if the win in tallacrappy is enough for insti to change his mind?
Nothing will ever change Insti's "mind".

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member

Who cares? Opinions are plentiful.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
I voted 8 so... yay for exceeded expectations? Also, can’t wait for insti’s input. Total failure of a season for the program but passing 4800 yards was a major milestone.

lizardbreath

"As many a nine, with possibly more with a bowl game." Not braggin', just truthin.' Oh, and anybody who still thinks this season "proves" DM was a bad hire, is a monumental idiot. Kick some ass in a NYD 6 bowl and set the seal on a very strong first year! Dan is the Man and the RPO is the plan! Crush UCF - recruit like hell!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
"As many a nine, with possibly more with a bowl game." Not braggin', just truthin.' Oh, and anybody who still thinks this season "proves" DM was a bad hire, is a monumental idiot. Kick some ass in a NYD 6 bowl and set the seal on a very strong first year! Dan is the Man and the RPO is the plan! Crush UCF - recruit like hell!

Jboss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.