POLL: Where do you stand with Mac?

Where do you stand with Mac?

• Total voters

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of false accusations (and fake news going around here). State where you stand and choices will be made public.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Can't we just have the damn season and see what happens?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Year 3 should be the key. Are we moving forward or still stagnating on offense? The uncertainty at QB bothers me quite a bit and that is entirely on the coaching staff. Get it done, Mac, or get out of the way.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
He is doing a great job building the program back up from where it was left when he got it. Turning a dumpster fire into a championship program does not happen over night, over 1 season or even over 2 or 3. Season 4 will really tell what he has done for the program. And there is no way he is fired before season 4.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't agree with any of these. I still think he gets 4 to 5 years but I don't think he's doing a great job. I think he's doing a less than adequate job. Truly and honestly, if he turns around the recruiting problems, he has a chance to be here for a long time.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
He is doing a great job building the program back up from where it was left when he got it. Turning a dumpster fire into a championship program does not happen over night, over 1 season or even over 2 or 3. Season 4 will really tell what he has done for the program. And there is no way he is fired before season 4.

"Great" job?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I picked year 3 because I think this year he MUST show offensive improvement. Another SEC East title won't mean crap if we're still in the 100+ range on offense. He was hired to fix the offense. He has a seasoned OLine this year and weapons all over the place. He needs to get a QB ready to take advantage of all that talent this year. Not saying he will be fired if he doesn't produce a better offense, but I think he should if he doesn't. At UF, back to back to back 100+ ranked offenses just won't cut it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He has a seasoned OLine this year and weapons all over the place. He needs to get a QB ready to take advantage of all that talent this year. Not saying he will be fired if he doesn't produce a better offense, but I think he should if he doesn't. At UF, back to back to back 100+ ranked offenses just won't cut it.
Pretty much this. I like the components of this offense however we all know where the big question mark lies, QB. Mac owns the whole ball of wax at this point...I'm not wanting to hear any excuses about Muschamps lack of recruiting QB's or WR's or any other BS...We're 3 cycles of players into the Mac era, he owns the product on the field as well as those coaching on the sideline....Don't care if Nuss or Nord suck either because it's Macs ship to sink since he picks the crew. Get it done or get gone.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Season 4 is basecamp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator