POLL: Who's your Favorite Women's World Cup Soccer Player?

And the choices are... Alex Morgan: Her overly involved soccer dad would kill you if he knew even h

• Alex Morgan

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Hope Solo

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Abby Wambach

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Carli Lloyd

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Fk Jeremy Foley and his liberal Title IX agenda

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Mia Hamm Sammich

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
England was the best team we have played. They control the ball SOO much better than other teams and even us. It was a physical game.
It was an exciting game. That tall gal from England sure did whine a lot.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Ya got to root for our girls the USA against England so close to the 4th of July! ;)

Rupinoe is injured and to think they won this game without her is incredible.

Happy 30th birthday Alex Morgan. Game winning goal in the World cup semi-final on her 30th is quite the birthday present to herself and more importantly her country 2 days from being 243 years old. :bananarope:
Just don't like the pink-haired anti-American. Just like I would have a hard time pulling for a team that Colin Kaepernick was on. If you can't stand for and appreciate the American flag when you are playing for the country it represents and wearing the jersey of the U.S.A., then you shouldn't be on the team, IMO. Has nothing to do with free speech. This is about respect for your country. She doesn't have it and I have no use for her, I don't care how good she is. Say all you want and believe what you want in your private life, but put a sock in it when you're in another country and playing on behalf of the American people.

Jun 2, 2015
Thought it was funny today when Alex was interviewed after the game and said, "ass", and quickly changed it to "butt". I must have missed why Megan didn't play not that she was missed.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
She seems a'ight...

xCADH0P.jpg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Just don't like the pink-haired anti-American. Just like I would have a hard time pulling for a team that Colin Kaepernick was on. If you can't stand for and appreciate the American flag when you are playing for the country it represents and wearing the jersey of the U.S.A., then you shouldn't be on the team, IMO. Has nothing to do with free speech. This is about respect for your country. She doesn't have it and I have no use for her, I don't care how good she is. Say all you want and believe what you want in your private life, but put a sock in it when you're in another country and playing on behalf of the American people.

She does stand. Don't fall for #fakenews.

This is a two way street btw. We'll leave it at that.

14666258-7130947-Soccer_star_Megan_Rapinoe_far_right_was_the_only_player_in_the_U-a-59_1560315951445.jpg

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
She no longer kneels. And hasn't since 2016-17. You know that Google advice you just gave me? I think you may want to take your own advice. Try to keep up. #fakenews

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for your input. Its been duly noted and filed accordingly.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Good Lawdy, the girl has said several times that she doesn't put her hand over her heart or sing the national anthem as a sign of protest against President Trump. I think her actual words was something to the effect that it is a big F You to Trump and the inequalities his admin has against those who aren't like him. And the only reason she isn't kneeling anymore is because they made it a rule that she can't kneel anymore. If you don't have a problem with that, then fine ... dont have a problem with it. But if you do have a problem with it ... then fine, its justified. The national anthem is the one time we can all put our differences aside and come together in UNITY and I personally have issues when someone openly protests it. Its the classic ... if I dont get things the way I want them then I am taking my scrabble board and going home ... but ... she plays for the NATIONAL TEAM paid for by the citizens of this nation so ... NO, you can't take the scrabble board but please do go home. F her. She isn't opressed. Her lifestyle isn't being hampered by this administration or any other administration. Mistreatment is individual based and not institutionalized. F her.

EDIT: F her ... not the rest of the team. GO USA!!!! F@(K Rapinoe

Last edited:

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I would like to say I have had the exact score and prediction the last two matches 2 - 1 USA. I will probably wait until the night before the final to do my prediction to know if Megan Rupinoe is healthy. Having a hamstring injury and running on the pitch or an hour and a half is very hard to do.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
That's good for them and I hope there's some carryover after this world cup and next year's Olympics. But it's hard for women's sports in particular after a World Cup or Olympics to keep the momentum going in their respective sports.

This team needs to win the final against Holland. It will probably be a very close game. There are injuries on both sides. I hope it's a classic aND a USA victory.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Question, since most agree that today's gender identity crisis is confusing the equality in sports because males are taking advantage of female competition and since most here believe Rapinoe is our best player then has anybody EVER seen Rapinoe and Anderson Cooper in the same location at the same time?

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Charlize Theron[/QUOTEwhat about her?
They can thank Trump for this.

His desire to bring back National Pride is why the team has a rule about standing, and Rapino is now doing so, and is why the USWNT sales are up as Americans spend their newly found (e.g. "earned") money to spend it on the American women's team jerseys.
:exactly:
Interesting take. No doubting the president is bringing national pride to attention throw the US women's national soccer team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.