Positives for Mac?

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Posted this in the chat, but figured Id post it here too.

Serious question here. What positives does coach mac have? The defense is worse, yet still our strength. The offense is still awful, yet he was supposedly brought in here to fix it. The recruiting was subpar for Uf standards. The strength and conditioning program obviously hasnt worked, see this game and michigan game for reference and fsu/bama games last two yeas. Special teams is terrible outside of eddy and townsend.

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The answer is easy.....A passive, disengaged administration. That is his best positive

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's a systems/administrator kind of guy. I'll bet he submits his financials on time every time

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Umm, he's a millionaire despite sucking. I wish I could suck at my job and still get paid 7 figures... That's a pretty big positive.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
0002100001087-500x500.jpg

I like it!

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
There should not be a single response in this thread because there are no positives.

Oops, I responded.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He did have a rabbit's foot in his A$$, as we should have been 1-3 heading into today. But perhaps today, that Rabbit's foot fell from his A$$ and someone else's foot will be in his A$$ kicking it out the door!!!!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I can't wait to see what the pumpers have to say.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Umm, he's a millionaire despite sucking.
This is his best attribute.

He shares an agent with Mushchump, who apparently has some sort of voodoo skills that allowed the agent to convinced Fooley to hire terrible coaches and inexplicably give them ridiculous extensions after mediocre seasons.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im positive he is gone fairly soon. Those of younthat are convinced he gets another year bc Muschump did, I dont see it. The program is flailing terribly and literally is doing nothing right.

Butters never has had much support within the Bull Gators, unlike Chimp, and everyone was wearing of Chimp's losing and have little patience with Butters "Golly gee, maybe we will get there eventually" style.

In year three, he is what he is, a guy who gets blown out by good teams and struggles with even the cupcakes. This wont change. It is who he is.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Im positive he is gone fairly soon. Those of younthat are convinced he gets another year bc Muschump did, I dont see it. The program is flailing terribly and literally is doing nothing right.

Butters never has had much support within the Bull Gators, unlike Chimp, and everyone was wearing of Chimp's losing and have little patience with Butters "Golly gee, maybe we will get there eventually" style.

In year three, he is what he is, a guy who gets blown out by good teams and struggles with even the cupcakes. This wont change. It is who he is.
I don't see it happening until the end of next season.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014

I hope you're right but I just don't see it. He has the excuses of the Grier incident and now the injuries/suspended players. I think he gets another year as much as it pains me to say it. Unless he completely tanks this season he'll be back. But man I hope you're right.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im just hoping myself. But at least there us hope. I wont watch another 20 games of this.

Once you turn it off, it is gone. I did it years ago with my former NFL and baseball teams, who were neither dedicated to competing or only compwting occasionally. I never returned. Probably never will.

Sep 23, 2017
He's not all bad. He really excels at keeping expectations manageable for these kids, so they don't have to deal with the type of pressure situations more winning teams have to face. They can focus on their studies and become champions in life, especially during bowl season. Its pretty kewl, isn't it? ...AND YET, he can still be a firm disciplinarian when he needs to, like when a player does something stupid like scoring an unnecessary touchdown against Vandy when we already had juuust enough points to barely win. Also, he is unrivaled in contract negotiation, and has a results to salary ratio that is the envy of every coach in the land. He is also a bit of a renaissance man, able to excel not only in producing a completely unwatchable late term abortion of an offense each week, but also finding the time to develop and market an equally bland and unpalatable BBQ sauce bearing his own name. He is truly one of a kind. What a great find by the greatest A.D.of all time!

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
QUOTE="Swamped Gator, post: 587754, member: 358"]Unless he completely tanks this season he'll be back."[/QUOTE]

We're 3-2 and the easy is behind us. Texas A&M, UGA = 3-4. Mizzou, Chimp, UAB, assnoles = 5-6. We haven't been blown out yet, but that will happen vs UGA, possibly A&M and probably the assnoles, again. We are 2 plays away from being 1-4 right now. So what is the definition of "Tank"?
ALL ABOARD THE MAC TRAIN! WHOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator