Post-to-like ratios: Where do you stand?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting stats Ox. Two ways to break it down further would be (1) posts like % based on subforum posted in (PF, Lounge, etc.) and (2) out of all likes, how many were made between the hours of 11 pm and 3 am local time when a majority here are in a drunken stupor and really don't know what the hell they are doing, moreso than normal.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll make this comment from the list. For all the pissing and moaning that some members do about Law, he leads the pack in total likes which reflects his post/view/opinion is also in agreement with quite a lot of the members. The PF crowd leading the bottom ten on sport message board is where they should be. Zambo and others will show back up during football season, and usually have insightful posts that are like a cool breeze on a hot summer day when when compared to the daily dribble from members that post all the time..

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n242174 said:
Zambo and others will show back up during football season, and usually have insightful posts that are like a cool breeze on a hot summer day when when compared to the daily dribble from members that post all the time..

giphy.gif

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n242113 said:
Not true. Cover2 loved muschamp and still supports Foley100 percent.
No duck and cover here. I had high hopes for Muschamp early on. Year 4 was like that date you've had when you're sitting across from that soon-to-be former special someone in a restaurant, pushing your food around the plate with your fork because you've lost your appetite while preparing to tell them that it's over, get your shti out of my house, and, oh yeah, I want back everything of value that I gave you (you guys that are fueled by homo-erotic fantasies...don't try and read too much into this). As for Foley, yeah, I like what he's done and think there's more good to come for how ever long his career as our AD lasts. Again, hiring Will wasn't the big problem. Keeping him at least a year too long was IMO. The buyout was initially concerning but seems to have been worked out in the Mac deal. At least I never sat naked in the glow of candlelight, legs akimbo, fantasizing about Harbaugh, Kelly, etc.! Talk about unrequited love.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I just want to know how Dubster has 46% likes when all he does is eat popcorn. Is that really funny to you guys?

j/k Dub, love ya man.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorTAG;n242196 said:
I just want to know how Dubster has 46% likes when all he does is eat popcorn. Is that really funny to you guys?

j/k Dub, love ya man.

What I want to know is how 54% of posters don't like popcorn.....

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GatorTAG;n242196 said:
:sadnanner:really tag? I thought we were boys

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
cover2;n242193 said:
At least I never sat naked in the glow of candlelight, legs akimbo, fantasizing about Harbaugh, Kelly, etc.! Talk about unrequited love.
He just went from most insightful poster to King of GCMB. :clap::rotfl:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
cover2;n242193 said:
No duck and cover here. I had high hopes for Muschamp early on. Year 4 was like that date you've had when you're sitting across from that soon-to-be former special someone in a restaurant, pushing your food around the plate with your fork because you've lost your appetite while preparing to tell them that it's over, get your shti out of my house, and, oh yeah, I want back everything of value that I gave you (you guys that are fueled by homo-erotic fantasies...don't try and read too much into this). As for Foley, yeah, I like what he's done and think there's more good to come for how ever long his career as our AD lasts. Again, hiring Will wasn't the big problem. Keeping him at least a year too long was IMO. The buyout was initially concerning but seems to have been worked out in the Mac deal. At least I never sat naked in the glow of candlelight, legs akimbo, fantasizing about Harbaugh, Kelly, etc.! Talk about unrequited love.

What Cover2 is now saying:
mic-drop.jpg

Dec 10, 2014
GatorTAG;n242196 said:

j/k Dub, love ya man.

I would have liked that post if you wouldn't have done the j/k. Dub sucks

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n242196 said:

j/k Dub, love ya man.

Dubs posts smell ?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Ox, is there any way to compile who has given out the most likes? GatorJ has already admitted he doesn't give many out. I'd just like to see who the givers are vs. the takers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n242412 said:
Ox, is there any way to compile who has given out the most likes? GatorJ has already admitted he doesn't give many out. I'd just like to see who the givers are vs. the takers.
Possibly. I'll look into it.

I know I don't give many out. I have to really like a post before I like a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.