Predict the rest of the schedule

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are idiots. N. Colorado is going to get rained out. We are going to lose to the buttchuggers, then the Kentucky streak will get broken, and the team will quit. We will be 0-9 going into UAB, and we'll squeak it out before losing the the clowns. 1-10.
Here we go.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Preface: Hope all of you guys stay safe down there, human life is much more valuable than a game and I am glad they cancelled it.

So since I'm in Missouri and have nothing to do for a week or two now, I want to discuss what we are looking at for the rest of the season. Our "tune-up" game before conference play is gone and now it sets up an interesting week 3 matchup against UT at home.

Likely going to have a short week of practice so prep-time for the game will be shortened which could create a lot of issues...

Best bet scenario is that the hurricane peters down a bit and we aren't having to worry about rescheduling UT game due to loss of property/life/etc...We walk in and take a hard fought W against UT and then head into Lexington with a little bit of momentum.

Worst case is we lose at home and start the season 0-3 headed into Lexington with players still suspended and a team that is on the breaking point.

We could easily be 3-1 headed into our game at LSU and things looking up or we could just as easily be 1-3 headed into the game against LSU followed by Texas A&M and Georgia.

UT game IMO is the make or break game for us this season, win it and we might salvage a half-way decent season, lose it and we might be going back to Birmingham or sitting at home during bowl season.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is a thread titled predict the rest of the season just 4 threads down.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I expect it to go like last year and the year before and the year before and the year.............

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here is my prediction again: We are going to lose to UT. Then the UK game is going to be off the charts huge. Like fire the HBC huge. If we lose that game the season is over. We won't make a bowl game, recruits will decommit, and we might even fire butters mid season.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
*Michigan (in Dallas) - L
Northern Colorado - cancelled
Tennessee - L
@ Kentucky - W but close
Vanderbilt - W
Louisiana State - L
Texas A&M - L
*Georgia (in Jacksonville) - L
@ Missouri - W
@ South Carolina - L
Alabama Birmingham - W
Florida State - L
---------------------------------------------------

Looking at that schedule I really think we may go 4-7 now since I think home field won't be enough to overcome the offense against teams like A&M and LSU this season. I think we would have to be crazy lucky with the ball bouncing our way to go 6-5 now.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How is this thread NOT merged but the Merge Monster merges everything else?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here is my prediction again: We are going to lose to UT. Then the UK game is going to be off the charts huge. Like fire the HBC huge. If we lose that game the season is over. We won't make a bowl game, recruits will decommit, and we might even fire butters mid season.

I think if we lose to UT, then the season is over. Especially now that the N Colorado game is canceled, we will not make it to a bowl game if we don't beat UT. This year is setting up to be even worse than 2013. The next 3 games are a must win.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Good news: Grim Crapforbrains loses out and we fire him, get the early start on finding the next coach, and Strick actually dusts off the check book right next to the publix coupon folder Foley used to hire his last two coaches, and we get a sure fire elite coach.

That's my prediction anyways

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think if we lose to UT, then the season is over. Especially now that the N Colorado game is canceled, we will not make it to a bowl game if we don't beat UT. This year is setting up to be even worse than 2013. The next 3 games are a must win.

That is the one good thing it will be 5-6 instead of 6-6 now so maybe enough pressure to make a change?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That is the one good thing it will be 5-6 instead of 6-6 now so maybe enough pressure to make a change?

Unfortunately I think it will take a 3 win season with recruits jumping ship in order to make a change this year. Strickland didn't do himself any favors by giving Mac a raise and extension.

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Well, that 3 win season could be very possible. I only see 1 surefire win left on the schedule and thats UAB....

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure Mac's gonna try to cancel the rest of the season so he doesn't have a losing record.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure Mac's gonna try to cancel the rest of the season so he doesn't have a losing record.
It would be difficult to fire a coach with 35 wins in 3 years.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good news: Grim Crapforbrains loses out and we fire him, get the early start on finding the next coach, and Strick actually dusts off the check book right next to the publix coupon folder Foley used to hire his last two coaches, and we get a sure fire elite coach.

That's my prediction anyways
I'm just gonna throw this out there. Nothing goes better with jorts than a mullet. And I'm not talking about cousin Eddie.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
You're insane.

You also won't be around after October.

Goes to show anyone can be big and bad behind a keyboard...I guess you thought we would lose to N Colorado??

Come eat your crow!
Oh.. I'm still here

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.