Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
We'll be 4-1 going into LSU game and everyone will be singing praises

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We'll be 4-1 going into LSU game and everyone will be singing praises

Wow. DZ making an appearance outside of baseball season. good to see you. Guess finally garnering that Baseball title is still resonating. Hope you are correct with that prediction and maybe we will be pleasantly surprised just like Omaha as we kind of flew in under the radar and walked out on top. the football team needs its version of Tyler Dyson ASAP, LOL

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Believe it or not, I usually attend one football game a year. This year Im not as excited to shell out the 2k for an away game, but I do believe we will be fine. I think we need to play franks for the whole season and dont look back.

When you have 3 qbs you have none. Although the sky seems to be falling after 1 game, Im not buying it. We will look great this week (unless Hurricane cancels game) and go on a little run before Lsu, then the sky falls again ha

Go Gators

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
7-5 or 6-6 to me. Can't decide which. However, will an 8-4 season save his job?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone looks incredibly better on o than they did last year. Except us. Good chance we get shut out in conference play.
This is the way I see it. We still have the worst offense in the country exept it's backed with a bad defense. And when losses start piling up so do "injuries". I'll say this , we might lose out in conference play but I'm predicting mac gets his 5 win zooker style against fsu. They're gonn be just as lousy as we are at qb. And mac will already be fired.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
7-5, I don't think the kids are listening anymore, If we go into QB by committee or yank them at the slightest adversity, I maintain the right to revise this estimate into a losing season.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
NColo - W 17-13
Tenn - L 27-13
UK - L 24-17
Vandy - W 20-17
LSU - L 27-10
TA&M - L 27-17
UGA - L 30-10
Mizz - L 48-13
SC - L 36-13
UAB - W 24-13
FSU - L 33-6

So we finish 3-9 MAYBE finishing 4-8 IF we can somehow beat UK. Other than that we are BLOWN OUT at the end of the year when the players just give up. Offense finishes at 110 or below. Defense probably the same.
I can't see 4 -8. there are several games they can win like against South Carolina and Georgia and Tennessee to name three.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are idiots. N. Colorado is going to get rained out. We are going to lose to the buttchuggers, then the Kentucky streak will get broken, and the team will quit. We will be 0-9 going into UAB, and we'll squeak it out before losing the the clowns. 1-10.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
7-5 or 8-4, only because the East is so weak and we have 2 gimme games. Also, its just enough to keep him around....I believe he will be our Mark Richt for several years.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Someone already mentioned this but if Hurricane Irma stays on this path, there's no guaranteed W on Saturday. Game will probably be cancelled just like the Idaho game a couple years ago. So we're down to 1 guaranteed win on the schedule.
I would not be surprised with a 2-9 or 1-10 season. This team sucks not because of lack of talent. But it's disorganized, undisciplined and Mac has what looks like no control over what's going on. It's like every bad thing from Zook and Muschamp in one. Maybe minus the insane yelling from chump.
Realistically I think 3-8 or 4-7 with the possible cancellation of the game this weekend.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Someone already mentioned this but if Hurricane Irma stays on this path, there's no guaranteed W on Saturday. Game will probably be cancelled just like the Idaho game a couple years ago. So we're down to 1 guaranteed win on the schedule.
I would not be surprised with a 2-9 or 1-10 season. This team sucks not because of lack of talent. But it's disorganized, undisciplined and Mac has what looks like no control over what's going on. It's like every bad thing from Zook and Muschamp in one. Maybe minus the insane yelling from chump.
Realistically I think 3-8 or 4-7 with the possible cancellation of the game this weekend.

They need to go ahead and move it to Friday night so people can do final prep on Saturday. That team arrives here Thursday so that wouldn't be an issue. The storm wont hit Florida until Sunday at the earliest it looks like.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I think he's going to somehow win enough games we are going to be stuck with him another season.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This place is always great for a good laugh :bwahaha:

2-9 or 1-10......you all really live in alternate universes!

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You don't see us winning a game, huh?
It was the first game of the season and we looked like crap in the second half, momentum never came back to us after the blocked punt and then missed field goal. This place looked and said the same crap after our UT meltdown last year and we finished the year with an East title and good bowl win. It'll be a 9 win season just like years past and everyone will be going in their pants August of next year just like they were a few weeks ago.

BLACKCELL

Dec 1, 2014
NColo - W 17-13
Tenn - L 27-13
UK - L 24-17
Vandy - W 20-17
LSU - L 27-10
TA&M - L 27-17
UGA - L 30-10
Mizz - L 48-13
SC - L 36-13
UAB - W 24-13
FSU - L 33-6

So we finish 3-9 MAYBE finishing 4-8 IF we can somehow beat UK. Other than that we are BLOWN OUT at the end of the year when the players just give up. Offense finishes at 110 or below. Defense probably the same.

NColo - W
Tenn - W
UK - W
Vandy - W
LSU - L
TA&M - W
UGA - W
Mizz - W
SC - W
UAB - W
FSU - L

Users who are viewing this thread