Presidential Beatdown Corona Crush!

If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• divits

• aka

• BNAG8R

• PastyStoole

• Jbossgator8

Results are only viewable after voting.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ahh i see...figured finding stupid or funny pics/gifs was part of the game like we normally do. Carry on then,....
Gif fights would get us nowhere, because:

Donald-Trump-Almost-Attacked-at-Rally-in-Ohio.gif

source.gif

But also:
ONE.gif

giphy.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Trump was evidently a great young athlete:

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-high-school-classmates-what-he-was-like-2015-10
The yearbook shows that Trump, the son of millionaire real-estate developer Fred Trump, was a member of the varsity soccer, baseball, and football teams. He also won numerous awards including some for his athletic performance and a "neatness and order medal" in 1960.
"He was intelligent, he presented himself well, he was athletic," Schoenewaldt said. "I even heard from some of the coaches and stuff he could have played professional baseball."
"He was just the best, a good athlete, a great athlete," Levine said. "He could have probably played pro ball as a pitcher. I think he threw 80 miles an hour. I was the catcher. He made my hand black and blue every day … Could he play football? Could he play soccer? He could do anything he wanted. He was physically and mentally gifted."
560f0268bd86ef1a008beff8-1136-1489.jpg

I don't think Barry has a chance.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Doing some research, Trump played baseball for the New York Military Academy, apparently a boarding school for snobby kids in NYC. That’s the closest evidence I can find of any athletic ability.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Doing some research, Trump played baseball for the New York Military Academy, apparently a boarding school for snobby kids in NYC. That’s the closest evidence I can find of any athletic ability.
I would imagine you would have to be athletic to bang Stormy.....

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-high-school-classmates-what-he-was-like-2015-10

Some pretty compelling evidence here. This especially struck me:

Ted Levine, another former classmate, played baseball with Trump. He said Trump could have had a professional career.

"He was just the best, a good athlete, a great athlete," Levine said. "He could have probably played pro ball as a pitcher. I think he threw 80 miles an hour. I was the catcher. He made my hand black and blue every day … Could he play football? Could he play soccer? He could do anything he wanted. He was physically and mentally gifted."

Levine also spent some time living with Trump. He said there were "a couple stories," but he wasn't "going to repeat them."

Still, Levine suggested there was some discord between him and Trump.

"OK, a couple of fights, but you know, that's common ground in that school. [It was] a little 'Lord of the Flies,'" Levine said.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Harrison vs Polk

Harrison was born 1773,joined the military in the 1790s. When his father in law questioned his manhood and wanted an answer for how he was going to support his daughter, he answered "by my sword, and my own right arm, sir." His FIL didnt accept him until he kicked ass on the battlefield. Served in the war of 1812.

Polk was born 1795, first of 10 kids and lived in a log cabin. At the age of 12, his family walked to Tennessee to resettle. The young James Polk suffered from frail health, a particular disadvantage in a frontier society. In 1812, Samuel Polk decided to take his oldest son to be seen by Dr. Philip Syng Physick, a prominent Philadelphia physician, for urinary stones. The journey was broken off by James's severe pain, and Dr. Ephraim McDowell of Danville, Kentucky operated to remove them. No anesthetic but brandy was available, and though the operation was successful, it is believed to have left James sterile, as he had no children. James Polk recovered quickly, and became more robust. His father offered to bring James into one of his businesses, but the young man wanted an education, and enrolled at a Presbyterian academy. He became a lawyer, then a politician.

I'd say Harrison beats the shiit out of that lawyer pussy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Obama played basketball in high school and college in Hawaii. This is what was said about him:
“He was really athletic, ran good, jumped good,” says Zinn, who left coaching about 20 years ago and is a partner in an Orange County sales agency. “He wasn’t a great outside shooter. In basketball terminology, he was kind of a slasher. He was left-handed. He went left well, didn’t go right that well.

“He had a nose for the ball, always came up with loose balls and rebounds inside. So if he got 10 points in a game, most of them were probably under the basket. He didn’t hit jump shots from 15 feet or anything like that.

“He was a good defender, definitely a good athlete.”

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/pr...basketball-how-good-arne-duncan-photos-videos

ap_obama_hawaiian_roots_14458199.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok here are my thoughts on the play in matchups in the Lincoln region.

Obama/Trump: Both pretty big pansies, but Trump did spend some time in a military academy, and while I'm sure it was more of a rich kid doing rich kid school, I'm sure he learned some type of minor combat skills. Height is similar, but Trump has always been "bigger" and Obama has always been skinny. Obama has never had any real athletic ability, so I'm picking Trump to push through the bone spurs, move on, and get clobbered by Abe.

B. Harrison/Polk: Harrison was commissioned a colonel during the Civil War without any prior experience, was only 5'6", and here's an early picture of him:
220px-Benjamin_Harrison_c1850.jpg
Looks kinda wimpy. Polk spent a little time in the militia, but had no formal military service. He was 5'8", so another short guy. Honestly, take your pick here. Simply based on the old picture of Harrison, I'm going with Polk in this one.

Q. Adams/Wilson: Both were nerdy bookworms with zero military experience. Quincy did a lot of traveling overseas with his father early in life, while Wilson's father was a minister and he grew up in the South. Wilson had about four inches on Quincy, which is an advantage, but Wilson was also plagued with health issues most of his life, so I don't know if we can say for sure that he was ever really in "peak" shape. I think Quincy gets in close to negate Wilson's reach, delivers some solid body shots, and moves on.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
John Quincy Adams vs Wilson.

Adams kept a pet alligator in the east wing. At the age of 12, his mom slapped a 20 dollar bill to his chest and told him to find his drunk father in Europe. Which he successfully did. Imagine doing that to a 12 year old today.

Wilson born in 1856. He had dyslexia. Became a lawyer and was involved with the glee club.

I vote Adams beats the shiit out of that pussy lawyer.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

Every one of those quotes were written by Trump himself. "the best athlete." Come on.

With that said, Barry is an intellectual not a fighter. Trump has probably beat up his fair share of women so I'm sure he could handle ol Barry. Trump wins.

Wouldn't matter, though, both would get their asses handed to them by Abe. Just that gaze-less stare alone is enough to give Mike Tyson a heart attack.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Adams kept a pet alligator in the east wing. At the age of 12, his mom slapped a 20 dollar bill to his chest and told him to find his drunk father in Europe. Which he successfully did. Imagine doing that to a 12 year old today.

Wilson born in 1856. He had dyslexia. Became a lawyer and was involved with the glee club.

I don't think having a pet alligator means much. Alligators are lazy animals for the most part. Having a pet lion or tiger would be way more badass. The pet alligator won't save him against John Monroe.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017

In Wilson's defense, he was of Scots-Irish heritage, so a born puncher.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think having a pet alligator means much. Alligators are lazy animals for the most part. Having a pet lion or tiger would be way more badass. The pet alligator won't save him against John Monroe.

He also looked the predator. He watched the Bunker Hill battle literally from his front porch at the age of 8. Adams also maintained a strict, Rocky-like regiment of constant exercise that included a swift swim across the Potomac every morning. Even at 58 years old, Adams could reportedly swim the width of the Potomac in an hour. Also, the nudity; Adams famously exercised and swam nude, presumably, in case he ever came across some emergency that needed immediate boning while out exercising. He wins the 1st round easily.
jadams1.jpg

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I'm also going to pick Carter over Tyler. Tyler was born in a political family, while Carter played football for Navy. Easy choice there. But Carter aint surviving Eisenhower

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator