Presidential Beatdown Corona Crush!

If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• divits

• aka

• BNAG8R

• PastyStoole

• Jbossgator8

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldnt there be a woman's bracket for Obama?

obama-sipping-out-of-a-straw.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe it's because I played baseball but I'll never understand how how it's hard for some to get the ball to home plate.
The inability of some people to throw a baseball is definitely mind-numbing. But like you, I played it for years and still play softball now, so it's second nature for me at this point.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think having a pet alligator means much. Alligators are lazy animals for the most part. Having a pet lion or tiger would be way more badass. The pet alligator won't save him against John Monroe.

Are you crazy? Ask Chubbs how lazy alligators are!

e711fd8c-337d-40e1-84c1-bfad65a31c72.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Are you crazy? Ask Chubbs how lazy alligators are!

e711fd8c-337d-40e1-84c1-bfad65a31c72.jpg
Alligators are only dangerous if you're dumb enough to get within a body's length of them. Or if you hook your ball into the rough down by a lake.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I'm also going to pick Carter over Tyler. Tyler was born in a political family, while Carter played football for Navy. Easy choice there. But Carter aint surviving Eisenhower
You've got that right. Carter is Ike's b!tch.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I think you really have to have a poll for each match. Let everyone spend a day arguing and making a case for each opponent and then have a poll that night for that one match.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Taft is gonna pulverize Madison. He's got 7 inches and almost 200 lbs on him. If he catches Madison, all he has to do is squat on him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm also going to pick Carter over Tyler. Tyler was born in a political family, while Carter played football for Navy. Easy choice there. But Carter aint surviving Eisenhower
Carter? Carter would have surrendered. And Navy isnt the military.

He is also a candidate for the Woman's Bracket. I wont believe he has balls until it is proven.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Buchanan vs #2 President (Adams)

Buchanan born 1791, to the wealthiest man in Pennsylvania and eventually became a lawyer. No real good stories can be found.

John Adams born 1735. Another freaking lawyer. He is a founding father. The French and Indian War began in 1754 and Adams began to struggle with the issue of a young man's responsibility in the conflict; contemporaries of his social position were largely spectators, while those who were less solvent joined the battle as a means to make some money. Adams later said, "I longed more ardently to be a Soldier than I ever did to be a Lawyer." He was acutely aware that he was the first in his family that "degenerated from the virtues of the house so far as not to have been an officer in the militia." As a disgusting lawyer, he did represent and get those British soldiers off in the Boston Massacre.

I am going with Adams only because he was a founding father. I think this one would be a terrible fist fight.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Teddy Roosevelt has to be the number one overall seed. He should be the favorite to win the whole thing.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Buchanan vs #2 President (Adams)

Buchanan born 1791, to the wealthiest man in Pennsylvania and eventually became a lawyer. No real good stories can be found.

John Adams born 1735. Another freaking lawyer. He is a founding father. The French and Indian War began in 1754 and Adams began to struggle with the issue of a young man's responsibility in the conflict; contemporaries of his social position were largely spectators, while those who were less solvent joined the battle as a means to make some money. Adams later said, "I longed more ardently to be a Soldier than I ever did to be a Lawyer." He was acutely aware that he was the first in his family that "degenerated from the virtues of the house so far as not to have been an officer in the militia." As a disgusting lawyer, he did represent and get those British soldiers off in the Boston Massacre.

I am going with Adams only because he was a founding father. I think this one would be a terrible fist fight.
Buchanan was also a friend of Dorothy, he's an 8 seed for a reason. :lol:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Taft is gonna pulverize Madison. He's got 7 inches and almost 200 lbs on him. If he catches Madison, all he has to do is squat on him.

There is actually a video of this fight. I can’t remember who posted it in the chatbox, but if you’re out there - repost please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.