Pumpers vs Dumpers! Part Deux

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Are the pumpers and dumpers going to follow the same party lines of old? I am officially a "Mullens" Pumper. I have a feeling that all the old Pumpers will coalesce. Long live the Pumpers, down with the Dumpers. SEC SEC SEC

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
It's been the same since Spurrier left. You guys defended Zook, Muschamp and mcelwain til the end. The pumpers are always wrong. We should just call it the people who are "right" (dumpers) and the people that are "wrong" (pumpers).

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
It's been the same since Spurrier left. You guys defended Zook, Muschamp and mcelwain til the end. The pumpers are always wrong. We should just call it the people who are "right" (dumpers) and the people that are "wrong" (pumpers).
:haters:

Meyer got us 2 National Championships.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Hope Coach Mullens can bring Hevesy with him. Very good OL coach. Billy Gonzales (WR coach) will surely come with him. SC coaches should be better than what we have now.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well Foley 2.0 shiat the bed with this hire, wayyyy over paid for a another mediocre coach.

Dumpers do it better!!

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I like to think i want to see a season or two,before passing judgement.

Exactly, there was a group of coaches I would have been immediately on board for. There was a group of coaches I would have viewed as show me situations. Mullen is in the group unacceptable hires to me.

I will watch more basketball and maybe pay a bit of attention here or there to UF football for the next couple or 3 years. Maybe he will prove me wrong, but I seriously doubt it. If he is better than I expect, I guess I will watch UF football here or there some.

He brings the stench of one of the worst times of UF football to me, the stench of Mississippi State and the stench of a jerk who insulted the UF fan base when here. It is pretty sad for me, but there are other things to do in life.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator football isn't as life and death as it was when I was younger. Maybe that's good, maybe not. I do know it's healthier.

We're stuck with this decision. You can choose to be miserable over how it happened or optimistic over how it may turn out.

I can't afford the liquor needed to fund the former.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Gator football isn't as life and death as it was when I was younger. Maybe that's good, maybe not. I do know it's healthier.

We're stuck with this decision. You can choose to be miserable over how it happened or optimistic over how it may turn out.

I can't afford the liquor needed to fund the former.
This.

Corral already reaffirmed. Copeland might come back. MSU has a very good dual threat qb committed we could flip. There’s a possibility this could work out there’s a possibility it won’t. He hasn’t coached a game though so being a dumper 1 hour in is retarded. It doesn’t make you right if he fails, it makes you a terrible fan.

I will give him a chance. And if he sucks. Well, we know it won’t last 3 years.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hated the Zook hire, loved the Meyer hire, hated the muschamp hire, hated the butters hire...i don't hate this hire. I'm cautiously optimistic. He was down on my list of possible candidates but the other 3 hate hires would have never been on my list. He may not be a homerun hire and win us a championship but i think his floor is way way way higher than zook, chump, and butters. Those saying the program died with this hire are being ridiculous... chump and butters did that. Mullen will at least make us respectable

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Mullen is the ultimate middle ground.

He's our mr fix it. We'll get back to looking like we actually know how to play and we'll get back to bowl eligible. Beyond that .....

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I would have pumped Kelly or Frost.

Mullen is a proven loser. And apparently he was satisfied to stay a loser because he stayed at MSU for 9 years...as a loser. never won a thing. He's coming here to steal money like mac because our admin sucks.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
I would have pumped Kelly or Frost.

Mullen is a proven loser. And apparently he was satisfied to stay a loser because he stayed at MSU for 9 years...as a loser. never won a thing. He's coming here to steal money like mac because our admin sucks.
I hate that I agree.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen runs an offense that depends and thrives on playmakers. We have no shortage of playmakers in the state. You're main concern is whether he can recruit and get the right coaches on defense and special teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator