Randy Shannon, Florida head football coach

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great press conference. I wonder if Randy really does have a shot at the job like Spurrier said.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Shannon showed a lot more personality than I ever though he had, I’m sure he knows this is only for 4 or 5 games. Maybe he’ll get the players to play loose and have fun. But would it kill the guy to wear something Gator at the press conference?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s weird to hear our coach actually answer questions. He did very, very, very well. I really like his answer to what the best job he’s ever had was. Go to the last minute of the video to see the answer.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Saw it earlier, looked like a guy with no pressure on him no matter what happens. Maybe he can get these players motivated for the rest of the season. Hell I just really want to beat Fsu, no matter how bad they’re playing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Saw it earlier, looked like a guy with no pressure on him no matter what happens. Maybe he can get these players motivated for the rest of the season. Hell I just really want to beat Fsu, no matter how bad they’re playing.
I'd just really like to score occasionally and not lose by 35-50 points.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know Shannon’s had his fair share of abuse here but it’s good to have an adult in charge of the program.
Still trying to wrap my head around this.

Shannon always seemed like a classy dude. He tried to make scUM a cleaner program. Not all the fanbase agreed. Totally weirded out by seeing Randy Shannon on the podium though. So weird.

And yet, Fatazz is gone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look, winning out is certainly within reason. We may even be favored the rest of the way out with Sharkhumper no longer driving around with his left foot on the gas.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I think half the members on this board could win out against Mizzu, Chump, UAB and this year FSU team. Not ringing endorsement to be the next head coach.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I actually feel for Shannon. He's been professional in his time in Gainesville, I hope this gig goes well for him and it leads to a Head job somewhere outside of the Swamp.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After listening to butters for the last three years, seeing Stricklin and Shannon speaking on behalf of the University of Florida is a major upgrade. I don't know what the future holds but good job to these two men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator