Ranking the top 10 preseason poll flops

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see Clemson winning it all this year and the biggest flops of the pre-season top 10 being Tennessee (of course) and FSU.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'd like to switch to whatever it is that you are drinking... It's much stronger than my stock.
I've been pretty successful in erasing 2011-2014 from my memory. But it's kinda like Alzheimers in that I feel the pain all over again when it's brought up.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I see Clemson winning it all this year and the biggest flops of the pre-season top 10 being Tennessee (of course) and FSU.

I see no reason for Alabama to not win it all again. In fact I see no reason for Alabama to ever lose a game for the next 10 years (or whenever Saban retires).

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
To me, 'Bama is still the team to beat. Love him or hate him, Saban is a coaching genius and has the talent to work with. As for UF's Muschamp years, it will be a really long time before I erase that stinking nightmare from my memory. JD straight up is not nearly strong enough.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see no reason for Alabama to not win it all again. In fact I see no reason for Alabama to ever lose a game for the next 10 years (or whenever Saban retires).
Um... I see them being knocked out after we beat them for the SEC Championship Game.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
To me, 'Bama is still the team to beat. Love him or hate him, Saban is a coaching genius and has the talent to work with. As for UF's Muschamp years, it will be a really long time before I erase that stinking nightmare from my memory. JD straight up is not nearly strong enough.
Unfortunately it's going to take a miracle of bad fortune (esophageal spasm) to knock Alabama from it's purch. Hopefully Georgia doesn't become a thorn in our side in the future. I'm never going to worry about UT.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The most likely team to win it all is Ohio State. They're in a piss poor conference and have a great coach and great players. FSux would be a favorite but unfortunately they have Clemson. They can beat FSux. But they're not good enough to win a championship.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What is jarring to read and what I almost had erased from my memory is that we went 4-8 in 2013. FOUR and EIGHT at FLORIDA. My mind is reblown.

The mind blowing part is he got two raises for doing it, is STILL getting paid millions for us, didnt get fired after going 4-8, and the moron AD who didnt fire him didnt get fired himself for another year and a half.

4-8 is mind-blowing ,but the rest is the really mindblowing part.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No team from the ACC is going to be winning anything better than their own conf for a very long time.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
On paper FSUX supposedly has the most talented rooster in CFB this year.....But they have Jimbo guiding them, so there's that.. I see Bama having an off year, which for them means 2 losses. I think the winner of the FSU vs. Clemson game will be playing for the NC...I'm not sure who though....maybe the winner of the OSU/Michigan game?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
The most likely team to win it all is Ohio State. They're in a piss poor conference and have a great coach and great players. FSux would be a favorite but unfortunately they have Clemson. They can beat FSux. But they're not good enough to win a championship.
F$U's season will be circling the drain after they lose to Ole Piss.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
On paper FSUX supposedly has the most talented rooster in CFB this year.....But they have Jimbo guiding them, so there's that.. I see Bama having an off year, which for them means 2 losses. I think the winner of the FSU vs. Clemson game will be playing for the NC...I'm not sure who though....maybe the winner of the OSU/Michigan game?
?

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I think they could lose by double digits to Ole Miss.
540163433c9b3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator