Recruiting "The Bama Way"

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Both Riley Cole and Vosean Joseph are 3 stars on Rivals. Joseph is rated slightly higher, 5.6 vs 5.5. Unless Joseph is grossly underrated, I don't know why Bama even cares. In fact, I'm not sure why we should care about a 3 star prima donna who probably will only see the field on TV.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It's recruiting. These guys want attention, end of story.

Unless we think every single one of the guys from the class are going to flip. Good thing we got those 12 EE's!!!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN is going to be at UF on Wednesday and all if a sudden like 3-4 of our longest committed prospects are announcing on signing day...this isn't a coincidence.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN is going to be at UF on Wednesday and all if a sudden like 3-4 of our longest committed prospects are announcing on signing day...this isn't a coincidence.

Nice phone bro :fistbump:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Umm thanks?

Uhh You're welcome :leaving:

I know it wasn't part of the convo, but I have the same phone, and because you use Tapatalk, it shows what phone you are using.
That's all, have a nice day.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Uhh You're welcome :leaving:

I know it wasn't part of the convo, but I have the same phone, and because you use Tapatalk, it shows what phone you are using.
That's all, have a nice day.
Gotcha...i don't use tapatalk to often but work has banned this site so now I'll have to

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gotcha...i don't use tapatalk to often but work has banned this site so now I'll have to

Yea I hear ya. Mine did the same to me for a while, which is why I switched to mobile. This new site works very well on that phone though without Tapatalk.
Though I know some people just prefer Tapatalk.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah it's working pretty well on here for sure...but at least with a computer it looks like i might be working

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
yea, what parent on planet earth thinks that scholly offers for recruits are rescinded and greyshirts offered instead without not just sabans awareness, but full approval. dude is either crazy or seriously dumb.

I don't know but I'm reading in another thread that apparently it's common practice the whole wide world over and especially at UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.