Report: Herman to Texas "all but official"

MissouriGator

Lol. I didn't get to finish but I think the message is clear. Im in a wait and see mode ---like many others. If we beat the dwags, then the conversation changes. Then we have to go on the road and win some tough road games. I wonder what this site will be like with some tough road wins. It could happen. And I hope it will. But if we lose those games it will be unbearable. Let's just hope that we win and leave it at that. I'll be watching and rooting for my Gators.

Gatorphan

Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Lol. I didn't get to finish but I think the message is clear. Im in a wait and see mode ---like many others. If we beat the dwags, then the conversation changes. Then we have to go on the road and win some tough road games. I wonder what this site will be like with some tough road wins. It could happen. And I hope it will. But if we lose those games it will be unbearable. Let's just hope that we win and leave it at that. I'll be watching and rooting for my Gators.
Hell, if we win it will be unbearable ;)

MissouriGator

Look, all we have left is winning. We can spin recruiting all day long but we have nothing without winning. I'm a Gator fan all day long and understand how it works people. All we have to do is win. It doesn't matter how we win but we must win. It's simple; there is a crustration that stands in the way. Silly little crab.

MissouriGator

Missouri may be my favorite poster.
I think that most of us agree. You know, we would like to bring in some top -notch talent to support our Gators. But winning is the best recruiter. Our coaches can preach all day long, --but at the end of the day, we must have something to sell. It's going to take some time, but, as Gators, if we don't support out program and the direction, then who will ? We have a choice: We can either hate or try to build. I say that we support our coach and try to build . After all, we don't control the direction of our program; but I do think that we have some influence . So let's just take this ride to the next level. We'll be alright.

Gatorphan

Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
I think that most of us agree. You know, we would like to bring in some top -notch talent to support our Gators. But winning is the best recruiter. Our coaches can preach all day long, --but at the end of the day, we must have something to sell. It's going to take some time, but, as Gators, if we don't support out program and the direction, then who will ? We have a choice: We can either hate or try to build. I say that we support our coach and try to build . After all, we don't control the direction of our program; but I do think that we have some influence . So let's just take this ride to the next level. We'll be alright.
I love it. Bobby Weir sings "I may be going to hell in a bucket, but a least I'm enjoying the ride!"

GatorJB

Lifetime Member
That angry little Elf is the reason Les doesn't coach at LSU anymore. They want someone who can beat Saban because anything short of that will leave them without another SEC or NC.....

You are partially correct, but Les' stubbornness concerning the offense and Brandon Harris is more of the reason why they fired him. Plus, it's not like their only loss of the year is to Alabama in most years. They've had multiple losses to various teams the last 5 seasons in a row (many of those losses were winnable games), and it was obvious after going 2-2 this year that there was zero improvement in this team from the years before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.