REPORT: Mississippi HS Coaches trash Kiffin's recruiting efforts

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Kiffin carries himself like an 18 year old who is full of himself. That alone makes real 18 year olds want to play for him.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Who thought he was a good recruiter? Have you looked at their class this cycle? Who with another good offer would stay at Ole Miss knowing he has one foot out the door.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he was better than what I'm now hearing. He snagged some good players his 1 year in UT but thats not much of a sample size to go on and had heard that he brought in good talent while at USC, but that may have been more USC than anything else. If he has been treating it like mullen then thats no bueno. I will acknowledge that he has made some assistant and coordinator hires who are good crooters. Durkin is an excellent DC and a top 15 crooter. Id love to have him back on staff.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kind of hard to believe considering Kiffin's past experiences with hype videos, etc.

The only thing that could’ve made that video better was if he was taking some intermittent swigs from a bottle of Early Times. Looks like the school PR guy woke him up in his car in the parking lot at Club 54 the morning of the shoot.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There is a difference between recruiting and attracting. He recruits well and attracts even better. Always a buzz in the air when he shows up. Saw it first hand here in 561 when he was at FAU
:lmao:

The "buzz in the air" is the plumes of marijuana smoke coming from his and his entourage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator