REPORT: UF to hire Oregon WR coach Matt Lubick?

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Well mac said that everyone would be pretty pleased with the hire, he didnt dissapoint. Guess this is why he was holding out, had to have been this guy the whole time. If he recruits players like he does assistants we are going to be sititng pretty in the future boys. GATA!

ATXGator

Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
I really really hope this is true. Watching the way Oregon's WRs made plays against FSU has me salivating. They made guys missed, blocked well and caught the ball! There was speed everywhere!

heversle

Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
FANTASTIC hire. I hope it's made official soon. The only thing that would make it better is if he could bring a WR recruit or two along with him that wasn't giving us a hard look before.

Singularity

Bullag8r;n149280 said:
Still haven't seen this reported by reliable sources

What makes it reliable? Seriously. Would an AP story make it official or an announcement from the University? I would think if there's going to be something, it will be after the game, likely tomorrow right?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Singularity;n149284 said:
What makes it reliable? Seriously. Would an AP story make it official or an announcement from the University? I would think if there's going to be something, it will be after the game, likely tomorrow right?

reliable: re-li-a-bull as in a reputable journalist as compared to a blogger rumor mill. Maybe it is true, I don't know. I hope it is true. I simply made the observation that it is not from a reliable source. They can start all the rumors they want, I am fine with it. BUT ~ there is a distinction.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Bullag8r;n149287 said:
reliable: re-li-a-bull as in a reputable journalist as compared to a blogger rumor mill. Maybe it is true, I don't know. I hope it is true. I simply made the observation that it is not from a reliable source. They can start all the rumors they want, I am fine with it. BUT ~ there is a distinction.

The man has a NC tonight. It will be official tomorrow.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
gatormandan;n149289 said:
The man has a NC tonight. It will be official tomorrow.

I hope so. I am not disputing it. I made a simple observation. No offense intended. By the way, what is your ironclad source?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.