Richt FIRED, Kirby Smart to be next UGA coach- College Football New Coaches Thread

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
It's probably true. Wants to wait until after the conference title game to announce.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Herman already has a $3m contract at Houston and they will be joining the Big 12 very soon. He may parlay his status into a little bigger contract and stay right there.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
IDK why but this had me laughing...
CU_8-ZCU4AEEbcj.jpg:large

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised to see Alleva get canned now that Miles has survived his attempted coup.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Teams will be all over Pruitt if he's available. I think he's good recruiter and I wouldn't complain if he ended up on our staff. But if we're shopping for a new dc and they don't wanna promote Shannon, I'll take Missouri's dc Barry Odom if he doesn't get the memphis head coaching job.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I would try to steal VT's DC. Maybe he'd consider leaving since the rest of that staff is going to be new.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's a moron that got blown out by Chimp and destroyed by us this year after Grier got himself banned.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Mizzou should look at Taggart at USF.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It would definitely be nice to keep the staff intact. It will be better for recruiting and keeping some of these juniors around.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't he a character on the Flintstones??

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't be thissing that. Do you really want Pruitt getting his stupid all over our program?

That's what I get for reading that on my phone. I thought that was just about Shannon as DC and Rumph as Co-DC. For shame.

Pruitt is an effin' disaster and we don't need his stink on our program.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The AD or Les will be gone in the next couple of seasons if there isn't a SEC Championship. There is a reason they are hanging Les out to dry, and it's pretty $hit by the administration to do that to a guy who has been nothing but good to the school itself. I may believe he has underachieved, but the way this was handled by the school is complete bull$hit and he should listen to any major job that wants to interview him.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
There inside sources are going crazy right now. Both claim Kirby for coach. Both claim Helton from USCW as OC, just so they keep Eason. One claims Pruitt stays because GA thinks he's God's gift to coaching and the other is claiming, wait for it, Muschamp as DC. Dumpster fire waiting to happen. They also claim Richt will be made athletic director.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator