Richt FIRED, Kirby Smart to be next UGA coach- College Football New Coaches Thread

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You got me rolling today:lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Holy crap, it just keeps getting better and better for the good guys. JMac has the whole SEC East in panic mode. I like it!
:chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you going to insist on putting every damn coaching post in one thread? There are like 9 open jobs, man. What if I don't give a shiiit about half of them and only want to hear about Ugly and Chimp?

Are you going to merge all the recruiting threads into one thread?

Please resist the urge to merge everything on the board into three or four threads.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are you going to insist on putting every damn coaching post in one thread? There are like 9 open jobs, man. What if I don't give a shiiit about half of them and only want to hear about Ugly and Chimp?

Please resist the urge to merge everything on the board into three or four threads.

:lmao:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:lol:

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NBC Sports is reporting that Maryland, of all people, is seriously looking at Richt to take (fired) Edsall's job. They joked he wouldn't have to change his attire, but UMd includes some yellow with all of that red and black (from their state flag). I wouldn't be surprised to see him go there - low expectations, and a chance to build a team the way he wants. Plus, he might start locking up recruits who are in the NE. I don't think Richt is heading back to his alma mater - scUM can't pay him enough, their stadium is too far from campus, and their facilities suck.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NBC Sports is reporting that Maryland, of all people, is seriously looking at Richt to take (fired) Edsall's job. They joked he wouldn't have to change his attire, but UMd includes some yellow with all of that red and black (from their state flag). I wouldn't be surprised to see him go there - low expectations, and a chance to build a team the way he wants. Plus, he might start locking up recruits who are in the NE. I don't think Richt is heading back to his alma mater - scUM can't pay him enough, their stadium is too far from campus, and their facilities suck.
I've always said Richt would be a good fit in the ACC. Virginia should scoop him up and they'd be able to go 7-5 with an occasional 9-3 type year.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think that may be a very good hire for them. Complete opposite of what was in place.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not trying to bring politics into this, but Maryland is an over the top "progressive" institution. I'm not so sure that Richt's Christian views would fit up there.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Uggh.

@clintbrew247: What I've heard is Kirby Smart to UGA is surely going to happen and he wants Muschamp as d. coordinator if he doesn't go to South Carolina

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Uggh.

@clintbrew247: What I've heard is Kirby Smart to UGA is surely going to happen and he wants Muschamp as d. coordinator if he doesn't go to South Carolina
200.gif

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Man I can't get over all the Richt love that I'm seeing spewed forth all over the place. You'd think he'd won 20 National Championships in his 15 years there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator