Richt is Richting - Miami blows last 3 games of season

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
No. I am laughing that Florida is 4-7. And can't even qualify for a friggin' bowl. And y'all got to do is slam Richt. I am no where near butthurt!! You been in a cave for the last 3 months bro?

He is not my coach. He is my former coach. My coach is Kirby,

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Richt still Richt. No one should be surprised. You can't spell thUg without da "U".

richt3px4.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is all fake news. He’s a preacher.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
marine nailed it...........crashed and burned they did........has richt ever shown that angry violent side? Maybe it come in the 305 water down there........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Should the title be Richt is Macking? Isnt that the official word for losing every game from Thanksgiving and on?

Last edited:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am changing my historical beliefs. I support the ref. However, the Ref should not have tried to help get up. Keep a wall between the two.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Rosier is an awful qb. Absolutely awful. They Still need a talent overhaul and qbs. They got that kid from kentucky to flip so theyll be set there. But yeah, they need to get rid of Rosier.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is it the camera angle or did Richt gain a lot of weight? He looks like Mac lite

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Is it the camera angle or did Richt gain a lot of weight? He looks like Mac lite
Looks like Mark is eating well at "Da U"! This is Mark being Mark. When his epithet is written it will say:
He was a good recruiter.
He always had a roster full of good players.
He was a decent, but not great coach.
He was always projected to have a great season.
He always managed to win just enough to keep his job.
When the spotlight was the brightest, he wilted.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's the sugar from all the booze. Classic symptoms. Unexplained weight gain followed by the sudden out of character explosion. The hallmark of a guy who's spinning out of control.

I suspect this has been going on for some time. Miami probably knows but is at a loss over how to handle. Richt was able to hide it when he was younger. He's older now. He can't. He's all bloated and angry. He needs professional help.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's the sugar from all the booze. Classic symptoms. Unexplained weight gain followed by the sudden out of character explosion. The hallmark of a guy who's spinning out of control.

I suspect this has been going on for some time. Miami probably knows but is at a loss over how to handle. Richt was able to hide it when he was younger. He's older now. He can't. He's all bloated and angry. He needs professional help.
Rumor is he drinks several boxes of White Zinfandel a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator