Richt is Richting - Miami blows last 3 games of season

Jun 2, 2015
I'm waiting to "watch the tape."

When you "watch the tape", please note the horsecollar Wisky put on the DB, Harris. and also the holding call in the endzone and the other numerous holding calls not seen by these SEC refs. I feel these refs will get a very bad review. I think it was the build-up of no calls that got Richt hot. Actually, I was somewhat glad to see that he had a little fire. However, I do not blame this on our loss. Wisky simply was stronger and out-played us. I don't think it was Richt's fault that our QB threw 3 interceptions. An interesting fact is that Miami's opponents have had 0 holding calls from Oct. thru Dec. Not too sure exactly what to make of this and can't blame it on the SEC refs.

A very happy new year to you Gators and best wishes for 2018 for a better year.

Jun 2, 2015
marine nailed it...........crashed and burned they did........has richt ever shown that angry violent side? Maybe it come in the 305 water down there........

Well, some people thought Richt would turn our players into choir boys, but maybe they are turning Richt. Also, Jimmy Johnson has been coming up from the Keys a lot to the U, so maybe he is rubbing off on Richt. Or, maybe it is simply in the water.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, you guys keep up the ref ruffin', saying he's an over-reactive idiot and ox is gonna throw y'all out of here.

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
Miami's season was very comparable to Butters first year at UF where he started out 10-1 scraping by shytty teams like FAU, Vandy, and USCe, only to get exposed in his final 3 games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.