RIP Thelma Lou

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
iu

Technical foul.

You're mixing shows. You can't do that (except for two narrow exceptions, Jeannie versus Samantha and Morticia versus Lily).

It's Thelma Lou or Helen Crump, period.

It's Ginger or Mary Ann, period.

It's Monica, Rachel, or Phoebe, period.

If you start bringing in outsiders, where does it stop? You can't compare Thelma Lou to Phoebe, or compare Ginger to Rachel. We live in a civilized society.

These are the rules. I don't make the rules, I don't necessarily like the rules, but without rules there's anarchy and we're all just Tennessee fans bringing full size mustard bottles to the game and nobody wants that.

Alex.
In that case, I gotta go with Jeannie. And speaking of gay, what else could possibly explain Tony Nelson’s lack of interest?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
In that case, I gotta go with Jeannie. And speaking of gay, what else could possibly explain Tony Nelson’s lack of interest?
The mention of the eunuch Tony Nelson reminds me of an OPSEC training film we had to watch in a theater in Germany... it was the story of a USAF pilot (complete with little red convertible) who was being manipulated by a hot German blonde. She had a heroin issue (or something) and the Russians were using it against her to get at the USAF pilot. Anyway, she tells said pilot she's ready as they get in the convertible and he says, "Let's go!" so the entire theater erupted with "ALLONS!" (Blackhorse motto, "let's go" en francais...). Tony Nelson never said "Let's go!" to Jeannie... fag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator